Blank DIS ads

I think the fact that it's been several days since the first post here, with no response from anyone, tells us something. I just think it's very sad that no moderator has the [whatever] to admit that "It's a new policy". If that were the case, I would have been OK with it-however, the fact that no one's responded after several days.....

I'm really starting to wonder if the lack of feedback is an indication that this was changed on purpose.

Guys, I know ads can get annoying sometimes, but just consider that the DIS is running this site for FREE. A site with this much traffic and information certainly isn't cheap to run (hosting, servers, software etc.). You don't notice that many adverts on any of the DIS sites at all (unlike other forums/sites I've seen), so i'm sure we can all cope with a few adverts. At the end of the day the DIS is a company, who are obviously there to share the info/help us etc., but also to make money - Pete can't pay for all this out of his own pocket!

I, for one, would probably accept that willingly if a webmaster had responded. At this point I'm not nearly as upset about the ads as I am about the fact that the people who made the decision to accept them (and the reasoning makes sense) have ignored our requests to explain .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter