BJs savings for gift cards! Woo Hoo!

:rainbow:I
Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if there a limit to the amount you can buy?
I don't believe so. We purchased a large amount( for our balance after our initial deposit and for other relatives too).
I actually have pop up ads showing me that they are still on sale now.:)

I just checked and they are listed at $484.99 now. I am thankful to this forum for the heads up yesterday and was able to buy some at the 8% off price.

Oops, I guess That’s only the $500 card. The $100 card is still 8% off.

Thank you for posting this. We're going in a couple of weeks. I just bought $500 worth of cards and saved $40. Nothing wrong with that. That'll pay for lunch one day.

I bit the bullet and paid for an online membership ($10) then ordered $1K in $100 Disney GCs. I am still in my first year with my Discover card, so I'll get 5% back for this quarter and it will be matched in December on my 1st year anniversary. I'll have DVC dues to pay in January and it's hard to pass up 16.3% net savings.

I bought some yesterday with the 8% discount and saved 5% more with my Chase Freedom card as cashback. I’ve been doing swagbucks/Best Buy deal for a while stockpiling GCs and this deal was even better! Now I should have enough for my Dec trip and my DVC dues!

Is the sale going on today? I can’t check because I’m not a member... but if it’s still going on, maybe I’ll sign up for an online membership or bug a friend with a membership :-)

I bit the bullet and paid for an online membership ($10) then ordered $1K in $100 Disney GCs. I am still in my first year with my Discover card, so I'll get 5% back for this quarter and it will be matched in December on my 1st year anniversary. I'll have DVC dues to pay in January and it's hard to pass up 16.3% net savings.
That's awesome. We were using our new Target card and were limited , so I looked at BJs. We also earned points for our airline credit card (it added up to enough for a free flight) while purchasing the gift cards for Disney! It was a win, win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!