Bit of a scare...

Gosh!

I wouldn't have minded being stranded in Disney, specially if it had taken a couple of weeks instead of hours!

I read about this earlier too, scary but at least you would have been stuck in the happiest place on earth! :)

we're here at the mo, and i've just posted this on my live reports:

yesterday on the way to MK in the evening we stopped at the entrance of the bus stops at MK by a big white van, then buses were quite backed up, but as it was nearly park closing i just thought that there were too many buses and that we had to wait for a stop.
when we got back to SSR we had a voicemail from the hotel apologising for the delays in the buses. we didnt have any delays so again didnt think anything of it.

just seen on the news that they found a suspicious package attached under one of the disney buses, apparently it wasnt a bomb but they're refusing to say what it was. there were aerial photos of all the buses lined up down one of the roads obviously waiting to be checked out.

i'm guessing that the white van at the front of MK was checking under all the buses as they were coming into the park to make sure its all ok.

to us this shows that disney are very competent at coping with things like this, we took a few buses yesterday and didnt notice any problems at all.

well done disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter