Birthday or mom weekend away

margot31

DIS Veteran
Admin please excuse if not post in the right place...just not sure.

So back story.

We have a trip planned next month. Arrive Friday leave Wed. Well that wed is also my birthday. We were going to leave after we got up and packed (I only live 3 hours away) The tuesday night we will be at NSSHP with my two young kids (2 &4) For a while I kept asking DH lets do something since that wed is my birthday...kept saying no we are going home...ok so my mind finally gave up and said we are going home. About 2 weeks ago my husband came to me and said Well his mom and he had been trying to plan a surprise for my birthday (she and my parents are also attending since we are celebrating the kids bday) So he offered me go into the parks, restaurant......Part of me is still stuck on this idea of going home.

Well mom also needs a break.

Because I am having such a hard time trying to figure out what I want to do for my birthday he has offered me to go ahead and give me a mom's weekend away in nov/dec. Granted i know not the perfect time but i find there is so much more to keep me busy while I am alone.

So what would you do...try and come up with something for the birthday or take the mom's weekend away trip?

Can the mom's weekend be in Disney? If so, I'd that that in a heartbeat.

If not, then I'd probably try for the extra day in Disney.

It wwould be at Disney since I only live 3 hours away. I know one big concern is just now board I’ll be as it will just be me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter