Birthday Celebration

zeesmom

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I have a fun filled week at WDW coming soon. We're going for my daughter's 3rd birthday. I'd like to find a place to have just cake and ice cream for our group on the evening of her birthday. There will be 10 of us. Initially I thought Beaches and Cream or maybe somewhere in DTD...don't really know. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Were you planning a character meal? If so, Chef Mickey's might be the place for you. You may also go to Crystal Palace. Does your daughter like the princesses?

I agree that a character meal would be great for a little one's birthday! My younger DD celebrated both her 4th and 6th birthdays at the World. For her 4th, her birthday dinner was at Chef Mickey's and for her 6th we did Crystal Palace.

Thanks for the suggestions. We've made a dinner reservation for Crystal Palace and I'm really looking forward to it.

If you are just looking for ice cream, Beaches and Cream would be great, but I've never had any luck getting in there without it being terribly crowded. Not sure they could accomodate a group of ten after dinner...you would have to get your ice cream and take it outside but seating is quite limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter