birthday at same meal as DDP?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
How do complimentary birthday cakes/cupcakes work at meals when using the DDP? Does the person get 2 desserts? or is the cupcake instead of ordering a dessert? No we dont need 2 desserts! (most likely wont even eat 1 after having appetizer & entree!) but is it a good idea to Not celebrate birthdays at DDP meals?

I had free dining last yr and it was my bday, they brought me a bday dessert at Le Cellier without even asking what I wanted, which I was pleasantly suprised. I didnt order another dessert as I was full to bursting before they even brought out my bday dessert..lol Go ahead and let them know its your bday!

The comp. special occasion dessert does not count as the regular dessert. This has been the case wherever we have gone.

WDWO

My dd's birthday cupcake was brought out with our deserts. At Garden Grill A birthday cake was brought to the table without us being given an option. I didnt think to ask about having something else instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter