Birnbaum's Visa Card Code

scottamy09

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the code for the $50 Disney gift card for the Disney Visa card is the same in each Birnbaum's book? Or can I use this code to get my card and then let my friend use it?

Thanks!

Not sure I understand the question, but are you thinking of applying for a Disney Visa and getting the $50 gift card after you make your first purchase?

If so, there is an offer available for new approved applications that gives you a $100 gift card if your approved and you receive the card after you make your first purchase. Its not a single use code--the offer code is C7MV.

Not sure I understand the question, but are you thinking of applying for a Disney Visa and getting the $50 gift card after you make your first purchase?

If so, there is an offer available for new approved applications that gives you a $100 gift card if your approved and you receive the card after you make your first purchase. Its not a single use code--the offer code is C7MV.

wow! thanks! that's even better!

I've been waiting to sign up for a card, but $100 GC would get me to apply now. Where do I put in this code? Is there anywhere to read more about it? Thanks!

I'll PM you both the link, it does have a phone number you can call or you can apply on line. Be sure to read all the requirements :-) --not sure about the rules of posting it. I'm not soliciting or getting anything on a referrel. If anyone wants it sent me a PM.

I sent to everyone that PM'd me. If I missed you or you didn't receive, feel free to resend the message or reply to this thread and I will send to you :thumbsup2

I would also want to know something about this. Thanks for the info coming here.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

I know that sometimes you can use a referral. I am a DVR holder, and my Sis is thinking on applying.

I've seen the referral offers where both can get a $25 card. But is there a way to use the referral so she can get this $100 and I still get the $25?

TIA...

If you apply and are approved for the Disney Visa you can get $100 gift card after the first purchase? How do I go about doing this?

I know that sometimes you can use a referral. I am a DVR holder, and my Sis is thinking on applying.

I've seen the referral offers where both can get a $25 card. But is there a way to use the referral so she can get this $100 and I still get the $25?

TIA...
Sorry, I can't help you regarding a referral. I'm not asking for referrals nor do I receive anything from Visa. The code is not attached to my name in anyway. I'm just sharing the link with fellow DISboard people that request it--this is the best offer I've seen in quite a while and I do not know how long it will last. I've learned a lot from the information posted here and this was an opportunity to give something back to people interested in applying. :goodvibes

THere is a link for the $100 gift card on the AP section of WDW site. It is also mentioned in our Disney Monitor I received yesterday. That states that you must use a link, or code 6HYQ01 or special phone number to receive the 100 card. I don't know if an AP is necessary or not but that is the only place I have seen a $100 card offer. All the others I have seen are $15, $25 or $40 in various places. They did also used to have a referral offer that totaled %50. 25 for the person that referres in Disney Dollars and a $25 gift card for the person that applies. My son and I did this last year.

THere is a link for the $100 gift card on the AP section of WDW site. It is also mentioned in our Disney Monitor I received yesterday. That states that you must use a link, or code 6HYQ01 or special phone number to receive the 100 card. I don't know if an AP is necessary or not but that is the only place I have seen a $100 card offer. All the others I have seen are $15, $25 or $40 in various places. They did also used to have a referral offer that totaled %50. 25 for the person that referres in Disney Dollars and a $25 gift card for the person that applies. My son and I did this last year.

This offer did not come from the AP site, although we do have APs I haven't signed in lately. I've sent everyone that requested the direct link which allows you to apply on line or call the phone number located on the bottom right of the web page and provide the code that is listed. If I missed anyone, please post here or send PM and I will (re)send to you. Again, this is not a referral and I don't receive any compensation, GC DD or otherwise---just sharing since this seems to be a really good offer if you were thinking about applying for one :thumbsup2

This offer did not come from the AP site, although we do have APs I haven't signed in lately. I've sent everyone that requested the direct link which allows you to apply on line or call the phone number located on the bottom right of the web page and provide the code that is listed. If I missed anyone, please post here or send PM and I will (re)send to you. Again, this is not a referral and I don't receive any compensation, GC DD or otherwise---just sharing since this seems to be a really good offer if you were thinking about applying for one :thumbsup2

I was just stating the only places I had seen the 100 offer.

I would like the link too, please. I was going to apply for the card soon but figured I would check the boards first. Glad I did! :)

Sent information via PM to: ramatae, flyershigh, MichaelColey, Disneyhappy
If I missed anyone, sorry my bad, feel free to remind me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter