Bippity Boppity Boutique on Cruises Since Re-Open?

Freeman867

Mouseketeer
We're going on a cruise this spring and have heard conflicting information on the status of the BBB since cruises started up again. Can anyone who has been on a recent cruise on the Dream speak to your experience? Was it open? Did availability go quickly? Any major changes to services?

Thank you!

That is wonderful news! I have a granddaughter that is so looking forward to this! Thanks for the info

Do they have they have the a good selection of dresses? I have an 9 yr old that would like a dress but not like the princess ones.

Do they have they have the a good selection of dresses? I have an 9 yr old that would like a dress but not like the princess ones.
It might be easier for you to shop for a dress outside of the onboard option. Selection/sizes are more limited and prices are full retail. You can bring a dress, have her change into it for the appointment and wear it around the ship. It was a lot of fun packing my daughter's dresses after a few years, imagine the luggage space needed for that! But it was worth seeing the enjoyment each night as she picked one for dinner, priceless. Now she goes to Vibe and laughs at me wearing my Wreck It Ralph and Zerg T-shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter