BINGO!

That is for a single game of Bingo or for a whole Bingo session with multiple games?

What would be the most you could have won?
The session includes four different games. So each game it gets harder. Say first game is just a regular bingo. One line any direction. Second game is harder with you have to have the BO lines or an X and then final game is usually blackout where you have to get an entire card. On my cruise last week in the final game where I paid the $80 a lady won the final jackpot all by herself and won $2700.

I don’t remember the exact numbers but you can’t purchase a all cruise package. However if you are platinum you get a free extra card for one round of bingo at any session excluding the last one.

The Platinum bingo perk on our last cruise was receiving 6 yellow bonus jackpost cards with any bingo purchase at any 4-game session throughout the cruise (cards valid for the 4th game and excludes the must go Final Jackpot or any must go promotional prize).

We won the final jackpot on our last cruise. 2 other people won with us and we split the jackpot. We each got $3020. I love bingo. This is actually our second time winning the jackpot. First time was our first cruise ever on a 3 night cruise on the Wonder. That one was $1800. Did I mention that I love bingo.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter