Bill and Tracy’s Kinda Excellent Adventure 5/7 M & M Day 2 Cinderella Castle Suite

It all looks so beautiful during Christmas time!
Wow, bad service at the Yachtsman. :confused3

I love Cape May breakfast. Glad you had a great time! Too bad about yachtsman steakhouse.
Glad you got to spend some time with your friend.

I'm caught up again. I love Cape May breakfast (haven't been in about four years....need to get it back on the list). LOVE the characters with Bill.

What a nice day at Epcot and such beautiful pictures (the sky is always bluer at Disney World).

Sorry for the not so great service at Yachtsman. We've never done a signature and that one and Cali Grill are the only two we've even thought about, but we just never get there.

I love your TR's. I haven't seen the Beauty and the Beast show since the
90's. I have been going with my DGS and that would be a fate worse than death. I will finally get to see it again this August with my DGD's. We are sending the boys to RockNRoller coaster.

I can't believe I didn't know you started a TR :scared1:

I may have to try dining with an imagineer it looked really cool. I think after my Oct trip this year I will be planning another Christmas Time trip cause nothing beats Disney Decorations!!!

The Imagineer experience was great. You are so right about nothing beating Disney decorations.

Following along :)

Thanks for following along :goodvibes.

We were going to eat at Cape May while we were there but we changed it up and chose somewhere else. Now, I wish we would have stayed with that plan.

I am with you. Beauty and the Beast is my FAVORITE!!!! I would have been in 7th Heaven just to see it again! It is too bad that things didn't work out for to see them.

Great installment!!!

We really enjoyed Cape May all the CM's were fantastic there.

I didn't know you started your trip report, but I am all caught up.:thumbsup2

Hello!! thanks for being here.

The Beach Club is also on my list of resprts I'd love to stay at...great pictures! So sorry it didn't work out for you guys to see the cast of Beauty & the Beast. That would have been really cool. It sounded really neat to get the inside perspective of GMR. Can't wait to hear more. :)

The Beach Club looks really pretty. We were happy to spend time with "N", the B&TB meet would have been a bonus.

What a fun dhs/yc/bc day! Breakfast and your time at DHS sound just perfect, what a great time with N and how fun about the movie ride. I've never seen a holiday streetmosphere, I didn't realize there were special ones. I would LOVE that!

Bummer about Yachtsman. Was the food good at least?

The holiday streetmosphere skit is so cute, we just love it. I liked the cheese appetizer, we thought the steaks were good, Bill did not like the mac and cheese but I don't remember why and we didn't order dessert.

I am all caught up...

And all I can remember is funnel cake...

:tongue:

Kidding.. Kinda...

Get pics and seems like a great time.

Sorry the meet and greet didn't work out, hopefully Bill wasn't too upset I thought you should let him keep the surprise a surprise. I just didn't want to burst his bubble... Maybe next time!!

Hope you are feeling better! I miss you and can't wait to chat again! I have been a busy girl the last few days and have so much to tell ya! :hyper2:

You are not kidding, you funnel cake freak!!!

Bill wasn't upset at all. I am finally feeling better, you know about the other issue that is heavy on my heart right now. Thank you for being such a great friend.

It all looks so beautiful during Christmas time!
Wow, bad service at the Yachtsman. :confused3

Love Christmas at Disney!!

I love Cape May breakfast. Glad you had a great time! Too bad about yachtsman steakhouse.
Glad you got to spend some time with your friend.

I am becoming a big fan of meeting friends at WDW. Such great surrounds to relax and chat.

I'm caught up again. I love Cape May breakfast (haven't been in about four years....need to get it back on the list). LOVE the characters with Bill.

What a nice day at Epcot and such beautiful pictures (the sky is always bluer at Disney World).

Sorry for the not so great service at Yachtsman. We've never done a signature and that one and Cali Grill are the only two we've even thought about, but we just never get there.

The characters were fantastic with both of us, we loved them. I know what you mean about the sky there, I can't get enough of it there, so blue.

I love your TR's. I haven't seen the Beauty and the Beast show since the
90's. I have been going with my DGS and that would be a fate worse than death. I will finally get to see it again this August with my DGD's. We are sending the boys to RockNRoller coaster.

Hi!! Oh I hope you get to see B&TB we just can't get enough of it. I am a sap and tear up.

Sometimes we have issues that other families don’t have while being in Disney World. Today was one of those days. We woke up, I helped Bill get dressed, got him in his wheelchair, he turned it on and WHAT!??
panic.gif
The joystick indicator showed the batteries had NOT charged overnight, even though it was plugged into the charger all night. I was in a tizzy, what were we going to do? We have never had this issue before. I messed with the connecter for 20 minutes and it showed it was charging. We were stuck, we couldn’t go anywhere until the wheelchair charged up.

We were on the deluxe dining plan and had a ton of credits so we just ordered room service for lunch and watched tv.

After what seemed like forever we left the room, I had to take a picture of the carpet in the hallway:

DSC04039.jpg

Here is a picture from MSN Bing maps showing our room location and how close to the boat dock we were. Loved the room location, yes I loved it, have I told you I loved it because if I didn’t tell you I will tell you now, I LOVED IT!!:

boardwalkarial.jpg

We looked through the shops on the Boardwalk:

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03977.jpg

DSC03975.jpg

DSC03978.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

We ended up eating dinner at ESPN Club, Bill had wanted to do this forever and we always ended up dropping the idea for one reason or another. Here is the view from the line we were waiting in because it was a Monday night and people were wanting to watch the football game:

DSC03982.jpg

Doesn’t Bill look happy:

DSC03985.jpg

We had a great dinner, the server was fantastic, and the environment was so fun. They had some guys doing sports trivia before the game started. Bill and I knew almost every answer. We decided we needed to go back to the room so I could pack us up, we were headed to Pop Century tomorrow.

Next installment… Split stay Pop here we come

Oh wow, how incredibly frustrating!

ESPN seems to be very popular with lots of folks but I've never heard anyone actually comment on the food or service so that's nice to hear.

POP after BWV... seems like reverse might have been easier but I know you guys adore POP so I hope it goes well!

I could only imagine the things going thru your minds. Wondering if something was wrong with the battery or the charger. Maybe the outlet?

Sounds like you made the best of it though. A forced rest! :rotfl:

I like the food at ESPN, yum!

sorry about your delayed start to the day but it seemed to end up fine in the end. thanks again for sharing with us. that pic of bill was a good one.

Just saying "hi" and I'm enjoying reading about your adventures!!

Hello, thanks for reading!

Oh wow, how incredibly frustrating!

ESPN seems to be very popular with lots of folks but I've never heard anyone actually comment on the food or service so that's nice to hear.

POP after BWV... seems like reverse might have been easier but I know you guys adore POP so I hope it goes well!

It was frustrating. Pop after BWV will be explained shortly :rotfl:.

I could only imagine the things going thru your minds. Wondering if something was wrong with the battery or the charger. Maybe the outlet?

Sounds like you made the best of it though. A forced rest! :rotfl:

I like the food at ESPN, yum!

I was a mess for a little bit.

Aww that stinks, but glad you finally got out to enjoy the boardwalk and ESPN.

We had a good time that day.

That sucks. Did you ever figure out why it didn't charge?

It was the older wheelchair we think the joystick charging outlet is going bad.

Beautiful pictures of the Boardwalk. So enjoying your report.

Thank you so much!

sorry about your delayed start to the day but it seemed to end up fine in the end. thanks again for sharing with us. that pic of bill was a good one.

Thanks for following along with the report.

That ewas a very nice location for the room. My biggest fear when I go down to Disney is that there will be a problem with the scooter and it doesn't charge overnight so I can imagine what was going through your mind. My DH would make me wait til it charged before we left the room.
The boardwalk looks like fun. I have been there but in a pouring rain so I didn't check it out. Of course I am very spoiled living close to the Jersey shore and get to the boardwalk there all the time. The pic of Bill was great.
I'm looking forward to more on Pop. I have never stayed there.

That had to be real panic - to be in Disney and not able to enjoy because of the wheelchair would be totally frustrating, but y'all made the best of it. Glad the ESPN club was a good experience to end the day. Glad you were able to stay at the Boardwalk and had such a good room. I like Pop, though, so it is all good!! :banana:

Oh my. I would've been freaking out with the wheel chair not charged.

I was a little.

That ewas a very nice location for the room. My biggest fear when I go down to Disney is that there will be a problem with the scooter and it doesn't charge overnight so I can imagine what was going through your mind. My DH would make me wait til it charged before we left the room.
The boardwalk looks like fun. I have been there but in a pouring rain so I didn't check it out. Of course I am very spoiled living close to the Jersey shore and get to the boardwalk there all the time. The pic of Bill was great.
I'm looking forward to more on Pop. I have never stayed there.

I had a couple of mobility places in my phone ready to call if it didn't take charge, but thank goodness it did. We love the Boardwalk. We also love Pop, I will be talking about it very soon.

That had to be real panic - to be in Disney and not able to enjoy because of the wheelchair would be totally frustrating, but y'all made the best of it. Glad the ESPN club was a good experience to end the day. Glad you were able to stay at the Boardwalk and had such a good room. I like Pop, though, so it is all good!! :banana:

We really enjoyed ESPN Club, I see the wheelchair issue as a sign from above telling us to take things more slowly.

Yikes! :scared1: I'm so glad Bill's chair charged up!

The boys were disappointed we didn't go to ESPN when we were staying at BWV in November. It's on the agenda for our resort day at the Beach Club in April. :thumbsup2

Yikes! :scared1: I'm so glad Bill's chair charged up!

The boys were disappointed we didn't go to ESPN when we were staying at BWV in November. It's on the agenda for our resort day at the Beach Club in April. :thumbsup2

I am happy it charged up too :rotfl:. We are headed back to ESPN in May too. We really liked the atmosphere there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter