Bikes at the Boardwalk

Dman67

Local WDW Fan
Hey gang!

My wife and I are gearing up for our annual pilgrimage to Disney. We're staying at the Boardwalk this year as opposed to our home resort, SSR. We are wondering if riding bikes around is ok at the Boardwalk or not?

Hey gang!

My wife and I are gearing up for our annual pilgrimage to Disney. We're staying at the Boardwalk this year as opposed to our home resort, SSR. We are wondering if riding bikes around is ok at the Boardwalk or not?
Yes they have bike and surrey rentals there! Stayed at BWV last June for a week, had a fabulous stay. Have a great time.

You are kind of limited to where you can ride bikes at the Boardwalk area. Basically, just in a circle from BW to BC to YC to Dolphin to Swan back to BW.

WDW is not really a bike friendly place unless you are at a resort that is more spread out, like Ft Wilderness.

We always liked riding bikes at OKW.

You could resort hop there for the afternoon and take a nice bike ride.

Enjoy your vacation.

You are kind of limited to where you can ride bikes at the Boardwalk area. Basically, just in a circle from BW to BC to YC to Dolphin to Swan back to BW.

WDW is not really a bike friendly place unless you are at a resort that is more spread out, like Ft Wilderness.

We also rode the path to DHS. It is quieter.

Just be prepared to go up that hill toward the S/D. Our legs are always burning when we get to the top, but it's fun.

My daughter and I were just there last week and rented a bike for a half hour. It was enough time to go around the boardwalk three times. As a previous post noted, the hill at the Swan and Dolphin is tough...we had to push the bike up it on one of our three trips! We had a great time! :thumbsup2

I have pushed many a Surry for others up those hills! Makes me feel good to help someone people who are just trying to have fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter