Biggest Loser 11 Spring Team Challenge--for Losers and Maintainers

If you haven't sent in your final WIN number yet, now's the time!

WIN results will be compiled and posted tonight.

Good luck, WINners!!:banana:

Here's a QOTD--
Who is your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
My favorite is Pooh, the one and only....and yes, I do like honey :)

Sorry, all! I took my car over and they discovered it was the brakes! UGH! I thought they were fixing them and then I saw my car. I said, is it all done? He said,"You want us to do them now?" I said, "Please!" Then I walked to the wellness center and then walked back to my house with the school bus driver. If my car is done by the time Izzie comes home at noon I will get a ride to the shop from the bus driver! At least I got a walk in this morning. This afternoon I am going to try and get the acs ready to put in the windows as it's supposed to be warm all week and into the weekend. Izzie wants to play with a neighbor when she gets home from school and then Izzie has dancing.

Going to start watching Glee. I will get to the results tonight and then the task of the FINAL RESULTS!!!!
Oh no! SO sorry to hear it was the brakes! I hope it didn't cost you a bundle!

Checking out for a few hours to do some research!

Not much to say tonight. I PMed Rose and Lisah about this summer's HH and I now have some questions for all of you.

I was thinking of having 4 HH each week. Is that too many? Two? Three? Your thoughts are appreciated.

P: What if you made different kinds of trail mix? Maybe a healthy/energy variety and more of a snack variety? Like almonds and cranberries in one and chocolate chips and M&M's in another? I know you said that trail mix is great for every meal. I'm just thinking this could be a good marketing strategy. Just an idea. I do tend to overanalyze. :rotfl2:

Well we're still in Florida...

Due to all the really bad storms and tornadoes in the Dallas area last night many flights got canceled that were going to/from DFW. The soonest they can get us home is Friday. We are currently staying at a Hilton near Orlando airport. This day started off bad and got worse as the day went on.

We went to get checked in for Magical Express and they kept telling me "We can't find your flight number." Well I spent half an hour on the phone with American when I realized "Duh, Contemporary has free WI FI in common areas." I pulled out my laptop and looked on American's website, sure enough flight canceled. OYE!

We got to the airport and got through the long line at the ticket counter. They said "Oh we could fly you out of Tampa tomorrow at 745am. No thanks. They said the soonest they could get us out was Friday afternoon. So we went up to the Hyatt in the airport and they had no availability for tonight but tomorrow night. They gave us a list of hotels and I called Hilton Garden Inn. Luckily they had availability and came and picked us up from the airport.

Mickey & Donald Statistics: Week 20 Final Week
Here we celebrate our progress and recognize our superstars.

Reminder:
-if anybody knows they will miss weighing in, just PM and let me know and you’ll be marked excused

First some stats

MAINTAINERS:
(staying within 2 lbs of their maintain weight is successfully maintaining!)
# of Maintainers Reporting In & Successfully Maintaining: 3
Congrats Rose & Mike, StinasMom & Redwalker

LOSERS:
weigh ins----------------------- 21 (11 Mickey, 10 Donald)
gains---------------------------- 3
maintains------------------------ 8
losses-------------------------- 10 ( so if you lost you made the top 10)

Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 20!
This week’s group loss is 4.3 lbs

Total group weight loss for both teams so far 1278.8 pounds! WOW!!!!!
AWESOME!

Before the weekly superstar list comes the disclaimer. I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference this is the magic percentage of weight lost formula - weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week times 100, that gives us the percentage. Now let me test that with my numbers for week 1, click, click, click goes the calculator. Yes, that agrees with the percentage on the magic spreadsheet. (btw if its been more than 1 week between weigh-ins, then the % loss is divided by the number of weeks, to keep everybody on the same basis)

Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars of the week? This time I’ve done a TOP 10 LIST ! That criteria may change from week to week. Hey I'm in charge here and I get paid nothin' to do this so you better take what you can get! (and if there’s something you want to know, just ask me!)

The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 20 Superstars!!

#10 .08% ScubaD (M)
#9 .25% PrincessNancy (M)
#8- .36% Settinsail (D)
#6- .44% missoutandabout (D)
#6- .44% buzz5985 (D)
#5- .45% redwalker(M)
#4- .54% pjstevens(M)
#3- .82%% liesel (M)
#2- .96% worfiedoodles(D)
and now
The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge
Week 20 Biggest Loser is:
#1- 1.03% lovetoscrap (D)

Quote from Dare2Dream: How is your week going? Are you OP (on program)? Are you exercising? Drinking that water? You know what to do to make the magic happen. Get on the wagon. We are all here to help you on the journey. We can do this one day at a time. One bite at a time.

Have a healthy day!
Congratulations lovetoscrap from Team Donald !!!
What a great week you had. Keep up the good work. We have a very special clippie reserved for our weekly Biggest Loser. Wear it with pride this week! :

This is our weekly reigning Biggest Loser clippie. We have the large version

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg
followed by

or we have a medium version

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLmed.jpg
followed by

and we have a small version

or use
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsm.jpg
followed by

Thanks to ohMom-Molli for these clippies. They were used for a previous BL but we can recycle. Don't they look great!

UGH!!!!! Brakes were over $400!!! Did I say UGH!!!!!

Well, I got the final week's results posted!

Thanks for all your support the last several weeks! I'm sorry I didn't have time to respond to all you kind words in your PMs! I really appreciated them!

I hope everyone stays safe! The weather has been just unbelievable! It was quite nice here!

My legs are on fire right now with the laptop on my lap and my Bruins jersey on!! I think I need to bring up a fan! I did bring up the acs.

Brian and I are watching the Bruins game. Kids are in bed! We played Lego POTC before they went to bed. Gotta work tomorrow. I hope to run to TJs tomorrow between clients. May just take Friday off since I'm only planning on going in for 2 1/2 hours anyways. I need to go to CVS, Joann's and the Christmas Tree shops.

Enjoy your night and stay safe!!!!!

TTFN :tigger:

PS I will be part of the next challenge. I have a few pounds still to lose since I ended up with a gain this challenge though it was only about a pound.

Well we're still in Florida...

Due to all the really bad storms and tornadoes in the Dallas area last night many flights got canceled that were going to/from DFW. The soonest they can get us home is Friday. We are currently staying at a Hilton near Orlando airport. This day started off bad and got worse as the day went on.

We went to get checked in for Magical Express and they kept telling me "We can't find your flight number." Well I spent half an hour on the phone with American when I realized "Duh, Contemporary has free WI FI in common areas." I pulled out my laptop and looked on American's website, sure enough flight canceled. OYE!

We got to the airport and got through the long line at the ticket counter. They said "Oh we could fly you out of Tampa tomorrow at 745am. No thanks. They said the soonest they could get us out was Friday afternoon. So we went up to the Hyatt in the airport and they had no availability for tonight but tomorrow night. They gave us a list of hotels and I called Hilton Garden Inn. Luckily they had availability and came and picked us up from the airport.

I'm sure it's disappointing, but it is better to be safe in Florida then flying through a tornado :eek: Hopefully you'll have an uneventful flight on Friday :wizard:

Just wanted to recognize some BIG LOSERS!!!!

Over 40 pounds lost: happymatt

Over 30 pounds lost: TimonTracy, ScubaD, pjstevens

Over 20 pounds lost: lovetoscrap, karliebug, disney1990, buzz5985, sparks19, aamomma, GoodmorningDewDrop, PrincessNancy, Kanga+2Roos

It will take me a few days to get everything taken care of and organized! (in other words, I have to figure out how to put the formulas in!)

The end of the Spring Challenge! Can you believe it?!

We started the challenge with 46 WINners and 4 are reporting this week.

Our TOP THREE WINners for this period are:
3) Missoutandabout . . . -0.68%
2) liesel. . . . . . . . . . . . . -0.84%

And our Number One WINner is:
1) aamomma. . . . . . . . . -1.12%

:cool1: Congratulations to aamomma, Lisa, Missoutandabout and ALL of our WINners who reported in this week! :cool1:

And... for our FINAL RESULTS...

Collectively, since the beginning of this challenge, we have:

• Lost a total of 235 4/9 inches
  • Lost an average of 6 1/2 inches
  • Lost an average of 3.82%
Our TOP TEN WINners for the Spring Challenge are:
10) liesel . . . . . . . . . . . . -5.34%
9) HappyMatt. . . . . . . . . -5.61%
8) karliebug . . . . . . . . . . -6.22%
7) TimonTracy . . . . . . . . -6.24%
6) KristiMc. . . . . . . . . . . -6.27%
5) wickey's friend . . . . . -6.46%
4) pjstevens. . . . . . . . . . -7.01%
3) aamomma . . . . . . . . -10.17%
2) ScubaD . . . . . . . . . . -10.41%

And (drumroll) our Number One WINner is:
1) Stinasmom . . . . . . . -11.58%

:cool1: Congratulations to Marcy, Dave, aamomma, Patricia, Pat, Kristi,
Tracy, Kelly, Matt, Lisa and ALL of our WINners! :cool1:

Thanks to everyone who participated in the WIN challenge and I hope to see everyone WINning again this Summer!

Good morning Team

Congrats LTS on winning the last week.

Disneywedding2010 glad you are safe. A co-worker was out in the midwest for a visit this past weekend. Her Sunday afternoon flight was canceled and they could only get her out on Monday afternoon. She had a 4pm flight. With everything that went on including landing at a different airport (her bf was able to pick her up or it would have been a longer trip) she got home at 3:30 in the morning and then had to go to work. She got about a 90 minute nap before she had to go to work.

went to the awards show last night. the high school I teach at were given a special award for teaching the entire cast to tap dance for 42nd St. The local high school I work with won for lightingbut lost everything else. Our lead lost just before the group was supposed to go on. He had a solo to start their number. He hit note, the audience went wide and a group behind us said "Why didn't he win best actor?" It made us feel a little better. They were true professionals

Have to go and get breakfast.

Have a happy and healthy day..

Need some pixie dust! Mom just emailed that she is doing worse and in a lot of pain. She can hardly put one foot in front of the other and if she doesn't start feeling better in the next few days they won't be able to come home. My sister is driving her to radiation as she is in so much pain. The pills aren't helping and she thinks the radiation is making things worse.

Thanks!

aw, tracey what sad news to read this morning. i really hope they can figure out a way to ease your mom's pain. :hug: how frustrating to not be able to do anything. we will all be praying for her.

good morning everyone! we are still dealing with jet lag over here. at least that's what i think it is. the night before last thomas screamed and screamed in his crib. we usually let him just cry and he'll fall asleep but this time he FELL OUT OF HIS CRIB!! loudest thunk i've ever heard. and of course hubby is traveling until friday. always the fun stuff when i'm on my own.

i've been still gaining weight and not exercising. i've been feeling awfully crampy the last few days so i've been using that as an excuse to lay around more. but i find that when i'm stressed and overtired i eat everything in sight. it's a double whammy for sure. thomas was up at 6am and i had ever intention of taking him for a walk before mommy and me but these cramps have me not wanting to move. and for some reason thomas seems to just want to jump on my uterus all day. i swear this new kid is going to come out fighting!!

what are everyone's plans for the long weekend?

we have alot of house work that needs to be done. going away for 2 weeks makes for a messy house and overgrown hedges! we have a pig roast at our beach club on saturday that sounds fun. we are supposed to bring our own drinks and sides. anyone have any good ideas for a side i can make??

have a great day xoxo

Mickey & Donald Statistics: Week 20 Final Week
Here we celebrate our progress and recognize our superstars.

Reminder:
-if anybody knows they will miss weighing in, just PM and let me know and you’ll be marked excused

First some stats

MAINTAINERS:
(staying within 2 lbs of their maintain weight is successfully maintaining!)
# of Maintainers Reporting In & Successfully Maintaining: 3
Congrats Rose & Mike, StinasMom & Redwalker

LOSERS:
weigh ins----------------------- 21 (11 Mickey, 10 Donald)
gains---------------------------- 3
maintains------------------------ 8
losses-------------------------- 10 ( so if you lost you made the top 10)

Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 20!
This week’s group loss is 4.3 lbs

Total group weight loss for both teams so far 1278.8 pounds! WOW!!!!!
AWESOME!

Before the weekly superstar list comes the disclaimer. I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference this is the magic percentage of weight lost formula - weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week times 100, that gives us the percentage. Now let me test that with my numbers for week 1, click, click, click goes the calculator. Yes, that agrees with the percentage on the magic spreadsheet. (btw if its been more than 1 week between weigh-ins, then the % loss is divided by the number of weeks, to keep everybody on the same basis)

Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars of the week? This time I’ve done a TOP 10 LIST ! That criteria may change from week to week. Hey I'm in charge here and I get paid nothin' to do this so you better take what you can get! (and if there’s something you want to know, just ask me!)

The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 20 Superstars!!

#10 .08% ScubaD (M)
#9 .25% PrincessNancy (M)
#8- .36% Settinsail (D)
#6- .44% missoutandabout (D)
#6- .44% buzz5985 (D)
#5- .45% redwalker(M)
#4- .54% pjstevens(M)
#3- .82%% liesel (M)
#2- .96% worfiedoodles(D)
and now
The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge
Week 20 Biggest Loser is:
#1- 1.03% lovetoscrap (D)

Quote from Dare2Dream: How is your week going? Are you OP (on program)? Are you exercising? Drinking that water? You know what to do to make the magic happen. Get on the wagon. We are all here to help you on the journey. We can do this one day at a time. One bite at a time.
Congrats to all the Losers and Maintainers this week--especially LTS!!!:goodvibes

Just wanted to recognize some BIG LOSERS!!!!

Over 40 pounds lost: happymatt

Over 30 pounds lost: TimonTracy, ScubaD, pjstevens

Over 20 pounds lost: lovetoscrap, karliebug, disney1990, buzz5985, sparks19, aamomma, GoodmorningDewDrop, PrincessNancy, Kanga+2Roos

It will take me a few days to get everything taken care of and organized! (in other words, I have to figure out how to put the formulas in!)

Fabulous! Great job everyone! :goodvibes

Thanks! I will keep checking back!

SarahMay
Hi SarahMay! I missed your question earlier. The new thread should be up sometime this weekend!:goodvibes

The end of the Spring Challenge! Can you believe it?!

We started the challenge with 46 WINners and 4 are reporting this week.

Our TOP THREE WINners for this period are:
3) Missoutandabout . . . -0.68%
2) liesel. . . . . . . . . . . . . -0.84%

And our Number One WINner is:
1) aamomma. . . . . . . . . -1.12%

:cool1: Congratulations to aamomma, Lisa, Missoutandabout and ALL of our WINners who reported in this week! :cool1:

And... for our FINAL RESULTS...

Collectively, since the beginning of this challenge, we have:

• Lost a total of 235 4/9 inches
  • Lost an average of 6 1/2 inches
  • Lost an average of 3.82%
Our TOP TEN WINners for the Spring Challenge are:
10) liesel . . . . . . . . . . . . -5.34%
9) HappyMatt. . . . . . . . . -5.61%
8) karliebug . . . . . . . . . . -6.22%
7) TimonTracy . . . . . . . . -6.24%
6) KristiMc. . . . . . . . . . . -6.27%
5) wickey's friend . . . . . -6.46%
4) pjstevens. . . . . . . . . . -7.01%
3) aamomma . . . . . . . . -10.17%
2) ScubaD . . . . . . . . . . -10.41%

And (drumroll) our Number One WINner is:
1) Stinasmom . . . . . . . -11.58%

:cool1: Congratulations to Marcy, Dave, aamomma, Patricia, Pat, Kristi,
Tracy, Kelly, Matt, Lisa and ALL of our WINners! :cool1:

Thanks to everyone who participated in the WIN challenge and I hope to see everyone WINning again this Summer!
Congrats to everyone! That's a lot of inches!

Need some pixie dust! Mom just emailed that she is doing worse and in a lot of pain. She can hardly put one foot in front of the other and if she doesn't start feeling better in the next few days they won't be able to come home. My sister is driving her to radiation as she is in so much pain. The pills aren't helping and she thinks the radiation is making things worse.

Thanks!
:hug:

aw, tracey what sad news to read this morning. i really hope they can figure out a way to ease your mom's pain. :hug: how frustrating to not be able to do anything. we will all be praying for her.

good morning everyone! we are still dealing with jet lag over here. at least that's what i think it is. the night before last thomas screamed and screamed in his crib. we usually let him just cry and he'll fall asleep but this time he FELL OUT OF HIS CRIB!! loudest thunk i've ever heard. and of course hubby is traveling until friday. always the fun stuff when i'm on my own.

i've been still gaining weight and not exercising. i've been feeling awfully crampy the last few days so i've been using that as an excuse to lay around more. but i find that when i'm stressed and overtired i eat everything in sight. it's a double whammy for sure. thomas was up at 6am and i had ever intention of taking him for a walk before mommy and me but these cramps have me not wanting to move. and for some reason thomas seems to just want to jump on my uterus all day. i swear this new kid is going to come out fighting!!

what are everyone's plans for the long weekend?

we have alot of house work that needs to be done. going away for 2 weeks makes for a messy house and overgrown hedges! we have a pig roast at our beach club on saturday that sounds fun. we are supposed to bring our own drinks and sides. anyone have any good ideas for a side i can make??

have a great day xoxo
Hi Nancy. I'm sorry you are feeling cruddy. I hope you are able to get out and get moving today.:goodvibes

I feel like I've been hit with a truck this morning. Hopefully it's just still being tired. Yesterday I did the laundry and put everything away except for a few misc things out of the backpacks. Thanks for the motivation Pamela. Mike was quite happy when he got home.

I went to work for an event in the afternoon for a couple of hours. My car wouldn't start--but I think it was just a key issue. No problems now. Tom was home so I took his car.

We had some nasty storms last night. Earlier in the evening there was a tornado north of here. (Well, they still have to confirm, but they are pretty sure it was a tornado.) We got an inch and a half of rain. Supposedly it's going to dry out--I hope so.

Time to get ready for work. We have baseball tonight, so I might not be back on. Have a great, healthy day!:goodvibes

--And if you get a chance, I know CC would like some feedback on HH for the summer. I didn't multi-quote her, but she posted about it last night.:)

Tracey- so sorry to hear about your mom struggling. I will be praying she feels better soon, and can tolerate the radiation. :hug:Hugs to you both.
Thank you for being weightkeeper, and keeping it up with all that is going on.:hug:

Nancy- Hope your cramping subsides soon, and little Thomas adjusts back to this time zone soon. Poor baby. A pig roast sounds like fun. I like to bring fresh fruit, either a platter of sliced melons and strawberries people can eat with their hands or a fruit salad to have with the meal. It doesn't always help to keep be away from the junk, but it's always good to have. Fruit always seems to go fast too.

Congrats, LTS and all the top losers this week!! I am so inspired by the amount of weight loss so many have seen. :thumbsup2

Connie- Thank you for doing the win, even though many of us fizzled out and dropped out of it. Congrats to all the WIN -ers this month!!!
I just couldn't find the motivation to measure myself this week, knowing i had gained back all the weight I had lost, and am sure the inches came back with it. Hope you are doing well, Connie. :flower3:

Rose- Welcome home!! Glad you had a nice week, and guess you should combat that post vacation letdown by planning your next trip. Maybe I can help, is it october for Wine and Dine? I think I am going to live vicariously through you until I can plan our next trip. I know my ds will be grown before I know it, but this trying to be a responsible adult does stink sometimes. Thank you for running these challenges.:flower3:

CC-thank you for posting some healthy habits this week. I read the 45 min of exercise yesterday before I left for work, and lastnight while I watched criminal minds, I did my 45 min step and hand weights. I normally will only do 30, but I thought, it's only another 15 min. Keep moving.

Karen- Hope your headaches hit the road soon. Did you give up caffeine with the cleanse too? Those caffeinne withdrawal headaches can be brutal. Hope you're feeling better soon.:hug: Maybe you should let Brian go with his mom, and enjoy some alone time.;)

Dona-Hello there. Congrats to your school. That is so nice to see the kids honored. When does your school year end. I forget who is already done here, but michael just counted 23 more days for him!! It's late with our 5 snow days, but saves me a week of summer camp.

Disneywedding- Sorry you're stuck in fla, and not at BLT. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I loved your reviews of the restaurants. Makes me want to try Tony's next trip. I'd love to read more when you get back. So happy you had such a nice trip. You deserved it.

Hello Buffy, Lisa, Maria, Pamela, Lindsay, and all I have missed this morning.

Off to brush and floss for the dentist.

Have a great day!!:)

Oh, and my favorite is TIGGER!! Love his positive, fun-loving attitude. He brought michael his cake for his 5th b-day at CP, and michael had a tigger costume he wore a couple halloweens, and many, many days bounced around the house in it, until he couldn't squeeze into it.

Congratulations to all our superstars and especially to our biggest loser, LTS! :cool1: It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get on the list the last week of the challenge for sure! ::yes::

And a big thank you to Rose, Dona, Tracey, CC, and Connie96 for running this big challenge! :flower3:

Happy Belated Birthday to Liesel! :bday:

More headaches last night which caused me to miss awards night here at school and skip yet another workout. This cleanse is becoming a royal pain in the butt! If I had to do it more than a week I think I would shoot myself!! Just the preparation takes so much time at night and then I end up not enjoying the stuff I am eating. Maybe I'm just cranky due to my lack of sugar...or maybe I'm just cranky today?
Anyhoo, I only have one student today which gives me time to read my Nook for the next book club meeting on June 15th - I am finally ahead of the game on this one! I'm not sure about my weekend plans. Brian said something about taking his mom to their beach house but I am not sure if I am invited? I hate to ask since he is really getting along with his mom (who I don't really like) and maybe they want to spend time together? I don't know. I feel like I am walking on eggshells around him lately....he's been staying at his brothers apartment since he is still having problems saying goodbye but the lease is up on Tuesday so he will be back here fulltime. He leaves for California on the 2nd to do a Mud Run with his cousin and will be gone for a week. Ok, I am cranky....

Well, need to search the web for Black Disney Fitflops in a size 9 ~ they are sold out at Disneystore.com I'll stop back in later...hopefully not as cranky!

Aww, Karen, sorry for the headaches and crankiness. :hug: Some of it is probably your body adjusting and some may be good old fashioned stress. I'm sure it is hard watching Brian go through the grieving process -- it is one of those situations where sometimes there won't be anything that you can do right. Hang in there. The passage of time is a great healer.

Well, we are home. I am having some major vacation let-down right now.:thumbsup2 It was very warm--in the 90s, but the sun was out every day and it was fabulous!

Thank you so much to Lisa and Kathy for posting questions.

Here's a QOTD--
Who is your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?

My favorite is Piglet.

According to wikipedia:
Despite the fact that he is a "Very Small Animal" with a stutter and a generally timid disposition, he often conquers his fears and seems to want to be brave.

And I think Piglet is a very good friend and very kind.:goodvibes

Have a great day everyone! I will get the new thread up sometime in the next couple of days. :goodvibes

Glad that you made it home safely and had a great time! Did you ride on the new Star Tours? :darth:

My favorite Winnie the Pooh characters are these guys:
maxbuffmelvins.jpg

Did you know that the Winnie the Poor ride displaced Country Bear Jamboree at DL? These guys are hidden in the ride as a tribute -- like Mr. Toad handing the deed to Mr. Owl in WDW. I always like to look for them when I ride.

I know that wasn't what you were asking in your QOTD, Rose. :flower3: But in my crazy stream of consciousness brain this answer makes perfect sense to me! :rotfl:

Not much to say tonight. I PMed Rose and Lisah about this summer's HH and I now have some questions for all of you.

I was thinking of having 4 HH each week. Is that too many? Two? Three? Your thoughts are appreciated.

CC, with all the things going on in the summertime I think two or three HH each week would be plenty. I have a hard time when it gets to be any more than that even in the winter.

Disneywedding2010, safe travels!

Thanks! I will keep checking back!

SarahMay

:wave2: Hi SarahMay! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you are doing! Nice to see you! :flower3:

Dona, glad that the awards show was a success! :cool2:

Need some pixie dust! Mom just emailed that she is doing worse and in a lot of pain. She can hardly put one foot in front of the other and if she doesn't start feeling better in the next few days they won't be able to come home. My sister is driving her to radiation as she is in so much pain. The pills aren't helping and she thinks the radiation is making things worse. Thanks!

Tracey, sorry that your Mom is feeling so crummy. :hug: Hopefully they can get her some medicine that will make her feel better. pixiedust: Radiation is hard on your body -- you even feel like you have a bad sunburn. Unfortunately she is going to have good days and bad days as she goes through treatment. Is there a support group that she is part of so she can talk with other people who are going through the same thing? Sometimes I think it helps to hear that what you are feeling is expected if you KWIM. Take it easy and take some deep breaths. We are here for you. :hug:

Sorry that you aren't feeling well, too, Nancy. :hug: That was a big time difference to adjust to. Sounds like Thomas will be showing you how he can get in and out of the crib on his own soon. I can remember how happy DS was when he could show me that accomplishment! :rotfl: Me, I felt like my freedom was going since I would have to watch him like a hawk every minute. We all managed to survive. :hippie:

Could you do something in the crockpot or how about some pineapple since you just got back from Hawaii?

Kathy, have fun at the dentist. :hug:

Two days until the long week-end! :yay: Saturday we are seeing Wicked in Spokane. I have to pick up my race packet before we head over there. Sunday is my half marathon. I'll be so happy to finish this one! :love: Monday to recouperate and then two busy weeks of school before finals. Summer will be here before we know it! :sunny:

Have a great day all!

Thanks, guys!

Waiting for my client to arrive. I actually have 3 people today so that's something to keep my mind off of things. I will probably just take tomorrow off. I think I need a down day to get my thoughts organized. I missed teacher appreciations at both schools as I've been so inundated with emails and everything else going on that I'm starting to miss things. I wasn't coming in until late tomorrow anyways and there will be somebody else here by the time I come in.

Need to go get focused for my clients now and check on the hot stones!

Hi, everyone! Congratulations to all of our losers last week. It's a good thing we didnt' have to report in this week as my weigh in this morning was a disaster. :eek: :guilty:

CC - I like to have more HHs as long as one or two of them are kind of "easy" and the same every week - like water and fruits/veggies servings. I kind of feel like if I have those things pretty much down pat, I can count on 10-14 easy points. LOL!

Pamela - The other item I love in trail mix is mini pretzels or very thin pretzel sticks. The salty with the sweet (like M&Ms) is very appealing to me. I am likely to buy trail mix just because it includes pretzels. LOL!

I'm sorry I don't have time to catch up. We are in the middle of the crazy weeks I've been anticipating for at least 4 months. Tomorrow night my son and our international student have prom. We are hosting the pre-prom party (for 10-12 kids and all their parents) AND the post-prom gathering (from 12:30 - 3:30 a.m.).

It is also our daughter's university graduation (her department ceremony, convocation). So, as soon as we send the prom kids off in the limo, we have to hustle to the university, find parking, and get seated by 7 pm.

Saturday morning is the main graduation for the entire University. So, after sending most of the kids home at 3:30 a.m., getting DH out the door to drive our son's date home about 50 minutes round-trip, and getting everyone settled who is spending the night, we'll all have to be out of the house Saturday morning by 7 a.m. (after everyone has breakfast, too!) After the graduation on Saturday, we are doing a nice luncheon at a favorite restaurant. Then we get to relax until DS's parade and final band gathering Monday evening.

It's all so much fun, but also a bit exhausting. :)

I'm sorry I don't have time to catch up. We are in the middle of the crazy weeks I've been anticipating for at least 4 months.

Sorry about the weigh-in, Cam. :hug: But what a wonderful time you are going to have this week-end! :cool2: Here's some pixiedust: that it all goes smoothly and you and your family enjoy themselves. It won't be long until you are on vacation. :beach:

Afternoon Teams! ::MickeyMo :donald:

I will post our full trip report when I get home. I did a live report so was typing something up in Word every night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!