Biggest Loser 10 Fall Challenge -- for losers and maintainers :)

Quick post to say two important items:

1 - I'm hoping to do the final results post tonight, so this is a last chance reminder to send me your weigh in.

2 - There was a typo in Cupcaker's results last week. She definitely was the biggest loser, and her real loss was 2.84% (not the 2.04% listed).

And now I'll add a 3rd important item!

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED in EVERYWAY!
SPECIAL THANKS TO LISAH0711 who has kept us organized.

I'll be back tonight.

Quick post to say two important items:

1 - I'm hoping to do the final results post tonight, so this is a last chance reminder to send me your weigh in.

2 - There was a typo in Cupcaker's results last week. She definitely was the biggest loser, and her real loss was 2.84% (not the 2.04% listed).

And now I'll add a 3rd important item!

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED in EVERYWAY!
SPECIAL THANKS TO LISAH0711 who has kept us organized.

I'll be back tonight.

Thank you Shannon for being our weightkeeper! :flower3:

Looking forward to seeing who is the biggest loser! :santa:

I have now triple-checked the Week14 Results and I messed them up. Everything was shifted by one.
Sorry KristiMc! You were the biggest loser in Week 14.

Here's the correct results and now I'll do the final week results (and triple check them)

The WISH Biggest Loser Summer Challenge Week 14 Superstars!!
#10- 0.51% - MickeyMagic
#9- 0.52% - tggrrstarr
#8- 0.67% - lisah0711
#7- 0.90% - disneymom2one
#6- 0.94% - OctoberBride03
#5- 1.06% - MacG
#4- 1.24% - lovedvc
#3- 1.90% - keenercam
#2- 2.05% - Cupcaker
and now
The WISH Biggest Loser Summer Challenge
Week 14 Biggest Loser is:
#1- 2.84% - KristiMc

Here we celebrate our progress and recognize our superstars.

Reminders:
-after 3 weeks of no reporting, you are dropped from the challenged – can re-start at any time, though :goodvibes
-if anybody knows they will miss weighing in, just PM and let me know and you’ll be marked excused :goodvibes

First some stats

MAINTAINERS:
(staying within 2 lbs of their maintain weight is successfully maintaining!)
# of Maintainers Reporting In & Successfully Maintaining: 2
(congrats Rose&Mike & 50sjayne!!!!)

LOSERS:
Current Participants-------------25!
not reporting in for 1 week------ 1
not reporting in for 2 weeks------ 3
not reporting in for 3 weeks------ 1
Excused------------------------- 2
weigh ins----------------------- 18
gains---------------------------- 4
maintains------------------------ 3
losses-------------------------- 11
new or returning members -------- 0

Biggest Loser Fall Challenge Week 15!
This week’s group loss is 17.6lbs.
Average percentage of weight lost 0.54 %
:(
Total group weight loss so far 371.0 pounds!
:goodvibes :cool1: :cool1:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: AWESOME!

Retention Rate (compared to the 67 weighins for our start weigh-in on Sept 3)
(18+2+2)/ 67 = 33 % :goodvibes (this includes the Losers and Maintainer and Excused people!)

Before the weekly superstar list comes the disclaimer. I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference this is the magic percentage of weight lost formula - weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week times 100, that gives us the percentage. Now let me test that with my numbers for week 1, click, click, click goes the calculator. Yes, that agrees with the percentage on the magic spreadsheet. (btw if its been more than 1 week between weigh-ins, then the % loss is divided by the number of weeks, to keep everybody on the same basis)

Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars of the week? This time I’ve done a TOP 11 LIST ! That criteria may change from week to week. Hey I'm in charge here and I get paid nothin' to do this so you better take what you can get!;);):rotfl: (and if there’s something you want to know, just ask me!)

The WISH Biggest Loser Summer Challenge Week 15 Superstars!!
#11- 0.20% - MickeyMagic
#10- 0.22% - KristiMc
#9- 0.32% - Cupcaker
#8- 0.48% - OctoberBride003
#7- 0.50% - SettingSail
#6- 0.88% - mommyof2Pirates
#5- 0.91% - Worfiedoodles
#4- 1.13% - lisah0711
#3- 1.35% - tggrrstarr
#2- 1.49% - keenercam
and now
The WISH Biggest Loser Summer Challenge
Week 15 Biggest Loser is:
#1- 3.62% - tigger813

Quote from Dare2Dream: How is your week going? Are you OP (on program)? Are you exercising? Drinking that water? You know what to do to make the magic happen. Get on the wagon. We are all here to help you on the journey. We can do this one day at a time. One bite at a time.

Have a healthy day!
Congratulations tigger813 !!! :cool1:
What a great week you had. Keep up the good work. We have a very special clippie reserved for our weekly Biggest Loser. Wear it with pride this week! :goodvibes:

This is our weekly reigning Biggest Loser clippie. We have the large version

31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg
followed by

or we have a medium version

31040weeklyBLmed.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLmed.jpg
followed by

and we have a small version

31040weeklyBLsm.jpg

or use
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsm.jpg
followed by

Thanks to ohMom-Molli for these clippies. They were used for a previous BL but we can recycle. Don't they look great! ::yes::

NOW FOR THOSE OF US WHO SET A GOAL FOR THE CHALLENGE!

NOTE: this list includes participants who have reported in within the last 3weeks, once someone misses 3 weigh-ins they are dropped from this report.
How this works: you set your goal for what to lose in the challenge. Then I calculate your weight loss in the challenge divided by your goal to get a % to goal.
Anybody can change their goal at anytime (or add a goal) – all you have to do is send me a PM.
Since the goals are an individual thing, the list is just in alphabetical order to make it easier for everybody to find their own name. If there are any questions or suggestions please let me know. :goodvibes
We have done 15 out of 15 weeks, so the challenge is 100% complete.

carmiedog 5.3
corinnak 84.6
Cupcaker 115.0
disneymom2one 154.4
Dreamer24 32.3
dvccruiser76 90.9
keenercam 37.6
liesel 24.0
lisah0711 55.0
lovedvc 0.0
MacG 35.0
MickeyMagic 40.0
mikamah 18.7
mommyof2Pirates 38.0
NC_Tink 21.9
SettingSail 83.3
tggrrstarr 74.3
tigger813 106.1
Worfiedoodles 38.7

Here we celebrate our progress and recognize our superstars of the entire challenge
First some stats

MAINTAINERS:
(staying within 2 lbs of their maintain weight is successfully maintaining!)
# of Maintainers Reporting In & Successfully Maintaining: 2
(congrats Rose&Mike & 50sjayne!!!!)

LOSERS:
Current Participants-------------24!
Still on the active list at the end of the challenge!

Excused------------------------- 1 (a crazy woman who did not weigh in for the entire challenge (that’s me!))

We ended up with 1 maintain, and 22 losses in the final group!

Biggest Loser Fall Challenge Week FINAL!
Total group weight loss 371.0 pounds!
:goodvibes :cool1: :cool1:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: AWESOME!

Retention Rate (compared to the 67 weighins for our start weigh-in on Sept 3)
(18+2+2)/ 67 = 33 % :goodvibes (this includes the Losers and Maintainer and Excused people!)
Fantastic retention rate going through Thanksgiving and heading towards Christmas! :goodvibes

Before the superstar list comes the disclaimer. I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference this is the magic percentage of weight lost formula - weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week times 100, that gives us the percentage.
Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars?
The answer is simple: everybody who participated is a superstar!!
The WISH Biggest Loser Summer Challenge FINAL Superstars!!
With 3% or smaller loss:
Lovedvc
Mikamah
Liesel
NC_Tink
Dreamer24
Worfiedoodles

With 3 to 5% loss:
Corinnak
Cclovesdis
mammaU4
MacG
Mommyof2Pirates
Keenercam
Carmiedog
MickeyMagic

with 5 to 7% loss
SettingSail
OctoberBride03
Dvccruiser76
Lisah0711

and jumping up to the 12-14% loss:
Disneymom2one
Tigger813
Cupcake
Tggrrstarr

And our Fall Challenge (Biggest Loser 10) Winner
and BIGGEST LOSER with 14.5% loss
is KristiMc
What a great challenge you had. Keep up the good work. We have a very special clippie reserved for our weekly Biggest Loser. Wear it with pride this week! :goodvibes:

This is our weekly reigning Biggest Loser clippie. We have the large version

31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg
followed by

or we have a medium version

31040weeklyBLmed.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLmed.jpg
followed by

and we have a small version

31040weeklyBLsm.jpg

or use
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsm.jpg
followed by

Thanks to ohMom-Molli for these clippies. They were used for a previous BL but we can recycle. Don't they look great! ::yes::

Congrats to KristiMc for being our bieggest loser! I'm just excited to see that I went past my goal finally!

Time to try and go back to sleep now!

TTFN :tigger::santa:

Congrats to KristiMC!

Congrats to all our participants! We rock!
Shannon,

Thank you for all you do! Love the way you posted BL 10's results. I've been toying with the idea of doing something like that for HH next challenge and now that I've seen it in print, I like it-A LOT! Thanks!

CC

Congratulations to KristiMc our biggest loser and all of our other superstars! 371 pounds lost is great for a Fall Challenge!

And everyone who stuck it out through thick and thin should give yourself a big pat on the back!

Thank you so much, Shannon, for being our weightkeeper! :worship:

Congrats KristiMc and all the top losers and maintainers!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you Shannon for all your time and energy you put into weightkeeping, and I can't believe you didn't weigh in all challenge!! You are awesome.:grouphug:

Thanks and Congrats to everyone for a great job done! This challenge helped me stay on target with my WW - since I had 2 weigh-ins for the week :)

I am so happy with myself that I have been able to stay on a plan and actually lose the weight this time. I still have about 35 lbs. to go to get to my goal.

Thanks to all of you who did all the work on here and kept us all on target!

Thanks and Congrats to everyone for a great job done! This challenge helped me stay on target with my WW - since I had 2 weigh-ins for the week :)

I am so happy with myself that I have been able to stay on a plan and actually lose the weight this time. I still have about 35 lbs. to go to get to my goal.

Great job, Kristi! Hope to see you on the BL alumni thread and the spring challenge! :flower3:

Congrats to KristiMc!!!!! :woohoo:

Congratulations to everyone who participated and thank you so much to everyone for the support and encouragement I found here. It certainly made my journey easier and LOTS more enjoyable. :grouphug: See you all on the alumni thread and in the next challenge (Go Team Mickey - LOL!)

Just a quick pop-in to let you know that I will compile and post the WIN! results later today.

Have a great day, folks!

And here are the final WIN results. We started our challenge with 21 WINners and 6 have reported in this week.

Collectively, during the course of this challenge, we have:

• Lost a total of 101 2/9 inches
  • Lost an average of 5 1/3 inches
  • Lost an average of 3.30%
Our TOP FIVE WINners for this challenge are:
5) my3princes . . . . . . . . -4.26%
4) Lisah0711 . . . . . . . . . -6.33%
3) mommyof2Pirates . . . -6.34%
2) flipflopmom . . . . . . . . -7.93%

And (drumroll) our Number One WINner is:
1) tggrrstarr . . . . -11.54%

:cool1: Congratulations to Kelli, Taryn, Lindsay, Lisa, Deb and ALL of our WINners! :cool1:

Thank you all for your participation in this inaugural WIN! challenge. I really look forward to WINning again during the Spring Challenge. :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!!!!!:goodvibes

Congratulations to everyone. I was the maintainer of the group. I tried to lose but I guess it wasn't my turn. But hey, I maintained at a tough time of year and also had shoulder surgery 7 weeks ago and I'm not cleared to lift weights yet. So all in all I'm very proud of myself for holding my own.

Congratulations to everyone. I was the maintainer of the group. I tried to lose but I guess it wasn't my turn. But hey, I maintained at a tough time of year and also had shoulder surgery 7 weeks ago and I'm not cleared to lift weights yet. So all in all I'm very proud of myself for holding my own.

Glad to hear that your shoulder surgery is behind you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :flower3: Come say hello on the holiday thread! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!