Big New For Ap Holders!!!

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
It is 5/8/03 12:29 PM (EST) I just got off the phone with a CM who told me an AP discount is showing in the system but he is unable to book at this time! So be patient! It is coming!!!!

TC:cool:

Oh thank you for sharing! this is good news! Can an AP discount automatically appear during the day or does it usually start first thing in morning? :)

I just called to check on AP rates as well at 1:00p.m. I currently have a reservation through Disney club in August. The CM said the computer system read "pending" and just to keep checking daily. She even checked my exact dates 8/7-8/16, so I am guessing that they are going to be available for the rest of summer.

Well, he asked for my dates and when I told him 7/26-8/3, he said the new AP rates would cover that time frame!!! Now I am excited!!!

TC:cool:

I really am getting excited! After spending $2000 for premium annual passes, it will be great to get a room discount with the AP.

Just an FYI...

The reservationist I just spoke with said the new AP rates would be valid through 8/23/03.

Sadly these don't help us as we are going in October. Good luck to those who can use them.

You guys owe me! The day the fairytale DC package came out, I had no discount on my ressies at all, and after reading mousesavers etc... I started to panic thinking this maybe the only game in town, so totally changed ressie to the FT package AND we have annual passes! cause I would still save some money about 800.00 for the 15 nites we needed. Poly GV and the Cr tower. So of course this assures us that having dropped the regular ressie now immediately they will come out with the regular AP DISCOUNTS !!!!!

Your Welcome, all MKY ;)

mkymouse4ever,

I said the same thing yesterday. I put a deposit down on the FT package. Did you put a deposit down??? If not, it was me. Thank me.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Just when I think I had it all figured out.

i just called CRO & had the AP discount applied to my existing ressie for aug 15-24 at the CR (tower room) - i'm saving $853!!! woo hoo!! (originally quoted $335 night, now with the AP discount it is $250 night!!!)

doing my happy dance now!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter