BIG!!! Changes coming to VMK!!!

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
Check out the new newsletter.. i don't want to spoil the surprises for the rest of y'all :thumbsup2

Well that'll keep people from making so much on HM and princess dresses and superhero on Ebay.

Wish the whole cowboy and such would come out.

Though repeats of the costumes doesn't leave much room for the new stuff people hoped for does it?

Tailfeather said:
Well that'll keep people from making so much on HM and princess dresses and superhero on Ebay.

Though repeats of the costumes doesn't leave much room for the new stuff people hoped for does it?
of course it does.. note the "mystery item" part.. also last year this many costumes were released along with the halloween furniture so i wouldn't worry :thumbsup2

QUOTE=Tailfeather

Wait, aren't the pants and boots included with the Native American costume?
We're just missing out on the hat then!

HeDiedxILive said:
QUOTE=Tailfeather

Wait, aren't the pants and boots included with the Native American costume?
We're just missing out on the hat then!

No the native american costume has its own shirt and pants. I'm so excited about these big happenings and both me and my sister can not believe it. I'm very happy about the pin thing ;) and the the trade updates ;). I am very happy they made ways to update the magic so you can see it's stars

Ooooh.

I didn't know that.

I wasn't on VMK for halloween last year :)

I have pink and blue princess, so I will want yellow.

*sighs*

Now to just get creds...

:wizard:

I'm so freaking psyched! :banana:

Now I can better plan when I need a massive amount of credits to buy what costumes...plus, it gives us something definitive to look forward to instead of wondering when or will they release something. :cheer2:

WOOT! Halloween Hijinx! :woohoo:

Originally posted by yavn
Halloween is just around the corner and I know many of you haven't decided what or who you will be. To help you make a decision about your costume I thought it it might be helpful to tell you when some of your favorite costume pieces will be coming back. Of course we'll have a few new "Mystery" items on sale too, but to find out what those are you'll have to check out the Emporium Specials. Here's a sneak peek at what's coming (and before you ask, Green Flips and Green Ears are NOT going on sale):

10/2 - 10/8
# Yellow Princess Outfit
# Brown Haunted Mansion Suit
# Black Haunted Mansion Suit
# Mystery Item!

10/9 - 10/15
# Blue Princess Outfit
# Native American Costume
# Mystery Item!

10/16 - 10/22
# Green Superhero Costume
# Pink Superhero Costume
# Yellow Explorer's Outfit
# Mystery Item!

10/23 - 10/31
# Pink Princess Outfit
# Red Cowboy Vest
# Black Cowboy Vest
# Mystery Item!

Wow... that newsletter was awesome! The only thing I didn't like was that Yavn was a little vague on EXACTLY how you get the keys from the Pirates game.

Yeah it was a bit vague.

I guess disappearing magic will thwart some of the I have a million of one magic and horde it to get rooms full of items for trade, too.

Not a bad idea, though just making things available again would work out good, too.

I hope it's not the PIRATE GAME where you get the keys cause I reek at it.

;)

BTW, Mnementh, how'd you do on fireworks after I left? I've had a bad d'c day so everytime I'm doing well I get d/c'd mid-game. It's gotta be a conspiracy.

:badpc:

So many new things to read about! Here is a pic of the new staff uniforms that are coming:
staffuniforms.jpg
staffuniforms2.jpg

I am soooo excited! I love new stuff! I like how they have a list of which costumes are coming out when. That helps with about how many credits you need to save up.
I also like the new staff outfits. Now they will really look like cast members!

Mnementh said:
Wow... that newsletter was awesome! The only thing I didn't like was that Yavn was a little vague on EXACTLY how you get the keys from the Pirates game.

Sorry!

Each time you win a game in the Pirates Ship game (both Capture The Flag and Last Man Standing) you will win a key. The key type is related to the game level you win (win at level 3 and get the Gold Key)...

When you use the key you MAY win something. Sometimes you get nothing, other times you may get magic or credits. Play more Pirates to win more keys and try to win more stuff....

Does that help?

Yavn

a while back i wished they would have a trade sign up while your trading and now they are going to have it yay!

and NEW HAIR STYLES I LOVE YOU YAVN!!!

Yavn said:
Sorry!

Each time you win a game in the Pirates Ship game (both Capture The Flag and Last Man Standing) you will win a key. The key type is related to the game level you win (win at level 3 and get the Gold Key)...

When you use the key you MAY win something. Sometimes you get nothing, other times you may get magic or credits. Play more Pirates to win more keys and try to win more stuff....

Does that help?

Yavn
it does, but is it already in effect or will it come out with the other stuff like the trade and pin capacity changes?

:bitelip: Wow! I feel special now lol. Yes, that helps a lot, and it sounds like a great idea. Thanks :)

laxplaya1346 said:
No the native american costume has its own shirt and pants. I'm so excited about these big happenings and both me and my sister can not believe it. I'm very happy about the pin thing ;) and the the trade updates ;). I am very happy they made ways to update the magic so you can see it's stars

Nope, the pants for the Cowboy and Native American are the same pants.
The Native American costume parts were only the headdress and shirt.
The pants and boots were meant for both costumes.

And I just wanted to add that the new cast member costumes are so CUTE!
They look just like Guest Relations costumes at the parks!

So it's Coral Magic, huh? Well, the one-time use magic thing is a different idea, but I like to use my magic more than once (yes I know it's only going to be new magic). Well, looks like I'm gonna have to be better at Pirates now.

Yavn, will the whole winning team get the keys, or just the person with the highest score?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter