BIG!!! Changes coming to VMK!!!

Yes,...uh....Bearz doesn't need any more practice at pirates...REALLY :p

2h32zap.jpg

Ahh! So much for our red ears! :sad2:

Yavn said:
Sorry!

Each time you win a game in the Pirates Ship game (both Capture The Flag and Last Man Standing) you will win a key. The key type is related to the game level you win (win at level 3 and get the Gold Key)...

When you use the key you MAY win something. Sometimes you get nothing, other times you may get magic or credits. Play more Pirates to win more keys and try to win more stuff....

Does that help?

Yavn

Woah hi yavn, does this mean we will be able to get multiple coral magics? If so im guessing they will be able to upgrade but probably will not be tradeable

all these new ideas are really kewl more pins!! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

and thanks yavn for putting our mind at ease by telling everybody which costumes will be on sale, all this just comes to show how really they are working up there in vmk headquarters :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I finally get a break from green! Love the new uniforms! And I finally get to see if Mia is trading or not (LOL)

aeryn said:
LOL Sure :) We may need a Dis Pirates Training team ;)
Oh Oh.. I'm in on that!!

I love the new staff uniform, so cute! Hmm.. will this mean a release of green flips to the masses? I'm glad staff gets a pair of shoes to actually cover their feet finally too, just in time for cooler weather. :thumbsup2

Can't wait for those mystery items too. Wishing for a girl pirate costume.. maybe a witch hat..minnie mouse dress.. hmm so much to think about. :teeth: Of course anything at all Tiggerish would rock, even a pin. (hint, hint) :tigger: And btw.. what is coral magic? Did I miss something? I didn't know coral did anything. :confused3

My son has been wishing for skater boy type hair, like him and most of his friends wear.. longish, combed with just your fingers type. I'll go out on a limb and guess ponytail as one for the girls, and hoping for something a little longer for the other.

This is all so awesome, I'm very very happy to hear of the changes, the trade icon idea rocks! Now how about an afk icon? :teeth: I know, we're never satisfied! :rotfl2: I can't tell you how many times I've come back to my keyboard after having to.. uh.. make a pitstop to see something on the screen like, "oh, your a really nice leader!" "Fine, ignore me then!" I try to put myself somewhere where I can't be seen if I have to walk away, but its not always possible. anyhoo...... Change is good! Thank you :goodvibes

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
(Turn and face the strange)
Ch-ch-changes
Don’t want to be a richer one
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
(Turn and face the strange)
Ch-ch-changes
Just gonna have to be a different one
Time may change me
But I can’t trace time

I'm a little irritated that I traded so much for the gold dress, but that was my own fault for being impatient.

I'm really excited for all the other stuff. Even the magic that goes away. I'd bet that Coral is from the pirates game and that the detector magic is from the parks.

Sheesh I need to start getting more credits.

all i can say is, mansion suits are out for my b-day!!!! who wants to gift me!!! lol, jk!

Didn't know if this has already been said (heh, too lazy to read through pages 2,3 :rotfl2: )...

BUT TICMP WAS REVEALED! HAPPY DAY!

Turn into Coral Magic Pin. pirate:

How long will it take to program those chests?

None of them work. Plus, this one is uh, kinda used:
chest1.jpg

Dreaming_of_Disney said:
Is the crown going to be sold in the princess costumes?
If they are, I better trade while it is in demand.
I love that they are getting new hair.
I would think that they would be. They have every other time any of the dresses have been sold.
But, just hold on to what you have now, then you won't have to spend credits to get another one. They will be in demand and valuable again. ;)

HeDiedxILive said:
2h32zap.jpg

Ahh! So much for our red ears! :sad2:
Yeah. :( Unless they do a much brighter red. Which would be a true Christmas red. Those look like a dark red.
Or maybe since cast is getting new costumes, they will release the green ones for Christmas? :confused3
Even though I'm not big on green, I LOVE those green ears!
I also do love those new costumes they will have! Classic Disney! :goodvibes

milkabum said:
As long as it's a bun, wavy hair or a ponytail I don't really mind.
'Cept the boys only get one new style. :lmao:
I want waist length straight hair! :)

I'm very happy to see the brown HM suit and the Red Cowboy come out after a year of waiting! And the Pink Superhero costume!
Although, I don't see the green Explorer's costume listed and I need that one. :(

I love that there will be the in trade icons! I had someome today come in my room while I was trading with myself :teeth: and started talking to me. I hated that he wasn't aware that I was trading and couldn't talk to him.

Along with magic becoming more common something else happened... people stopped casting the spells.
Part of this is because it wreaked havoc with some people's computers and many believe(d) that usage caused disconnects. Think of all those game rooms (including staff) that say "No magic in room" as well as in general guest rooms.
Too many people using magic in the same room I'm in can cause things to slow down for me.
If you decide to hold onto the spell, be warned, if it's never cast it will expire and disappear from your inventory on its expiration date.
I do wonder how those expiration dates will be displayed or how we will know when it will expire. Also, I wonder if these will be tradable.

And what is Coral Magic? :confused3

I hope some of those items released will be at least a day for bat magic (or given as a prize), Princess Hat (I know so many who're looking for it), Superhero Mask (since so many people missed it and it's not tradable) and some of the Halloween decorations from last year. :)

dancegrl1093 said:
all i can say is, mansion suits are out for my b-day!!!! who wants to gift me!!! lol, jk!
Hey! Get in line! My birthday is actually the day they come out! October 2nd! :teeth:

Pirate-Emery said:
Didn't know if this has already been said (heh, too lazy to read through pages 2,3 :rotfl2: )...

BUT TICMP WAS REVEALED! HAPPY DAY!

Turn into Coral Magic Pin. pirate:
:confused3
Why would anyone want to be turned into coral? It does nothing but grow. :confused3
The pin must actually do something interesting.

cteddiesgirl said:
Yeah. :( Unless they do a much brighter red. Which would be a true Christmas red. Those look like a dark red.
Or maybe since cast is getting new costumes, they will release the green ones for Christmas? :confused3
Even though I'm not big on green, I LOVE those green ears!
I also do love those new costumes they will have! Classic Disney! :goodvibes

I hope some of those items released will be at least a day for bat magic (or given as a prize), Princess Hat (I know so many who're looking for it), Superhero Mask (since so many people missed it and it's not tradable) and some of the Halloween decorations from last year. :)

I love those ears. I actually love the ears in general... a nice color collection would be nice. With orange, and purple. Green flips? Well, I'd like to have something to match the green backwards cap... I could care less about their value. But, oh well I suppose!

I'm one of those looking for the princess hat and mask! It would be great to see them out.

cteddiesgirl said:
:confused3
Why would anyone want to be turned into coral? It does nothing but grow. :confused3
The pin must actually do something interesting.

Of course I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it temporarily dresses you in the Davey Jones costume.

Peacefully said:
Of course I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it temporarily dresses you in the Davey Jones costume.

WHICH IS COVERED IN CORAL! :lmao: pirate:

ticmp2.jpg

I can't believe all these people are skeptical! Let me spell it out:

YAVN JUST REVEALED WHAT TICMP WAS! We must rejoice! It isn't Clanker as we thought, but Coral! :rotfl:

LoriR said:
So many new things to read about! Here is a pic of the new staff uniforms that are coming:
staffuniforms.jpg
staffuniforms2.jpg

Awesome! :cheer2: I think your new staff uniforms are really cool! And I agree that they look more like ones in the park! :woohoo: You all will look fantastic in them! ;)

Why use red ears:( I wish the people got red ears not staff because red is my favorite color:(

jasonpwns said:
Why use red ears:( I wish the people got red ears not staff because red is my favorite color:(

Jas... when did you get a tag?

laxplaya1346 said:
No the native american costume has its own shirt and pants. I'm so excited about these big happenings and both me and my sister can not believe it. I'm very happy about the pin thing ;) and the the trade updates ;). I am very happy they made ways to update the magic so you can see it's stars

The native american had no pants, but it had shoes

aeryn said:
Woot, that new Staff costume is *adorable*

And wow... the other changes seem so cool. I guess I am seriously going to have to get better at Pirates.... Oh, Capes!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? :)

LOL! Stand in line, sister! I think we'll be charter members of the Capes
Fan Club. ;) Those of us who are incredibly stinky at playing pirates, that
is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!