Big Brother summer 2022

Alyssa has literally laid in bed all summer. Her social game was better than her competition game but both were pretty bad. I hate when a floater wins.
BUT they win because the jury gives them the money. What does it have to say about who is sitting next to them? It's an interesting social experience for sure.

Well here we are almost at finale night! What does everyone think of the final 3? I'm actually glad that the three that are left are all great competitors, rather than one person being dragged along just because the stronger person feels like they can get the votes against them. It truly will be a fight for the finish, which should be interesting to watch on Sunday night.

Well here we are almost at finale night! What does everyone think of the final 3? I'm actually glad that the three that are left are all great competitors, rather than one person being dragged along just because the stronger person feels like they can get the votes against them. It truly will be a fight for the finish, which should be interesting to watch on Sunday night.
I think Monte may have blown the $750K by taking Turner. I do like that there are three strong competitors left but Brittany definitely has less votes on the jury than Turner.

I think Monte may have blown the $750K by taking Turner. I do like that there are three strong competitors left but Brittany definitely has less votes on the jury than Turner.
I agree, but I'm glad Turner is in the mix. People are saying that Taylor will win and deserves to win. I disagree. Yes, she won 2 HOHs, but that's all. If she hadn't been bullied in the beginning and if the others hadn't aligned with her (because she needed saving), would she have survived? I don't think so. I like Taylor, but I think she's been getting a huge pass because of the initial bullying.

I'd be happy with Monte or Turner..
hoping they're final 2.

I agree, but I'm glad Turner is in the mix. People are saying that Taylor will win and deserves to win. I disagree. Yes, she won 2 HOHs, but that's all. If she hadn't been bullied in the beginning and if the others hadn't aligned with her (because she needed saving), would she have survived? I don't think so. I like Taylor, but I think she's been getting a huge pass because of the initial bullying.
I agree to some extent. She was brutally bullied and the others did pull her in when they saw how the other side of the house had joined together So in that context they also needed her. But she had to survive on her own until she joined the Leftovers and for that I give her more credit. I was originally rooting for Turner but didn’t really care for how he turned on Michael after playing the LGBTQ+ card. It was definitely a big game move but it didn’t sit well with me. Monte has played a very, very smart and calculated game and I wouldn’t mind if he won but I’m rooting for Taylor.

At the point where there were four strong players, any of them capable of winning at the end depending on the competitions. I think he had to think who would take him to the final two. Brittany absolutely would not take him, he and Turner sent Michael home, she would take Taylor.

I think his chances are good that either Taylor or Turner would take him to the end. I think they both feel they can beat him.

You want the chance to sit at the end and have to choose on best ways to get there if you are not HOH.

I thought Taylor's speech was very strategic.
I think Taylor brought the win home with her answers to the questions and her speech. It was almost as if she’d seen the questions beforehand. Monte on the other hand was totally unprepared and his replies were weak.

I was alright with either of them winning and I think Monte might have beat Turner but we’ll never know!!!

I think Taylor brought the win home with her answers to the questions and her speech. It was almost as if she’d seen the questions beforehand. Monte on the other hand was totally unprepared and his replies were weak.

I was alright with either of them winning and I think Monte might have beat Turner but we’ll never know!!!

Don't forget her pageant experience. She's been trained to do this.

I'm doing my yearly check in on this thread after the season is over post because I don't like spoilers, but I'm surprised with the outcome. The only other people's opinions I hear are my family's and one of my co-worker's and none of us liked Taylor. In fact, I even said that if we could see the full tally of America's Favorite Houseguest vote, that Taylor would be near the bottom, but not only was she in the top 3, she won it! When the Cookout was on the other night and they were talking up Taylor so much, it did occur to me that I could be way off-base with my thinking. She wasn't a bad person, I just really didn't care for her at all (and neither did the other people I know who watched it). I don't know if Monte would've beaten Turner or not, but the votes probably would've been more split, so obviously Monte was off-base with what he thought the jury would think too. I was really rooting for Turner and was surprised he wasn't in the top 3 of America's Favorite Houseguest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter