BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

I agree, the whole scene with Ky was so unnecessary and made for an uncomfortable watch. I get he's upset with the blindside, but he has been part of blindsiding and lying to people all season, get over it and don't be a hypocrite.
I'm rooting for X, unless Azah pulls out this last win and evicts X, then I hope she wins. I do not want Big D winning under any circumstance.

If Azah goes to final 2 then she has a good chance of winning. She would get most of the female vote and probably Kyland as well Since he is so bitter.

I really like her. She had my heart when she was so upset over Brittney.

Derek F. Thinks he had really played the game but he is the one who was “suitcased”, “backpacked” aka carried this far. Those are the words that he used when describing how Azah made it this far.

I'm going to vote for Tiffany. She was the mastermind behind the whole strategy with the duos and making sure each duo was put up so the member of the CO would always be safe.
BB was the mastermind behind That plan imo. I am voting for Azah most likely but I hope she wins!

If Azah goes to final 2 then she has a good chance of winning. She would get most of the female vote and probably Kyland as well Since he is so bitter.

I really like her. She had my heart when she was so upset over Brittney.

Derek F. Thinks he had really played the game but he is the one who was “suitcased”, “backpacked” aka carried this far. Those are the words that he used when describing how Azah made it this far.

I do like Azah, she does seem to really care about people, a really caring soul. She looked absolutely stunning in that yellow dress last night.
I didn't appreciate how Big D talked to her about carrying her, he is delusional. He went on the block because he knew he was safe, no way was going home. He didn't do her any favors. If he was in the least bit of jeopardy to go home, he never would have volunteered to go on the block that week, forget who the HoH was when that happened, but he wasn't going home regardless.

Lets all think about Derek being in the final two and how he will make his plea, it should go like this:

I played a great game, I was doing all sorts of things behind the scenes, I deserve this..........
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
The Jury will be rolling on the floor.

Well Kyland did NOT take that well.
I am glad he is gone, but Big D needs to go next.

He certainly didn't.

Doesn't matter who goes next unless they find a way to get X out and the it would be the worst final two in history. Neither Azah or Big D deserve to be sitting in the house for the finals. If Kyland and X were the final I think the voting would be close. With X and whoever, it should be unanimous.

Oh! Can we talk about Ky sniffing everything???
It was so gross when he was sniffing the tortillas and then put them back in the bag 🤮
I could see sniffing the one you were going to eat, but sniffing them all and putting his face on them? Too far!

Omg, I was laughing and grossed out all at the same time. I've never seen anything like that. I was like is he doing this for the cameras, no one can be this anal about sniffing their food and apparently anything he can get his nose next to and sniff.

Omg, I was laughing and grossed out all at the same time. I've never seen anything like that. I was like is he doing this for the cameras, no one can be this anal about sniffing their food and apparently anything he can get his nose next to and sniff.
The rule should be in a communal setting if you touch it it's yours to either eat if it's okay or throw out if it isn't. Putting your nose on something and then putting it back for others is disgusting.

The rule should be in a communal setting if you touch it it's yours to either eat if it's okay or throw out if it isn't. Putting your nose on something and then putting it back for others is disgusting.

Totally agree and with COVID going on how can you do something like that, so gross. I hope the producers came out and took those tortillas out of the house and had a talk with him, but probably not.

I'm going to vote for Tiffany. She was the mastermind behind the whole strategy with the duos and making sure each duo was put up so the member of the CO would always be safe.

I thought it was Hannah’s idea to do the duos??? Her and Tiffany met in the bathroom one show and I believe Hannah brought that up.

I thought the Kyland sniffing montage was hilarious. We all laughed because our DD20 is ASD and is sensory seeking. She has been sniffing anything and everything since she was a toddler.

IDK, maybe the tortillas were his???

I am glad he was voted out. His arrogance was too much for me. He really showed his true character after the vote. What a jerk!

I thought the Kyland sniffing montage was hilarious. We all laughed because our DD20 is ASD and is sensory seeking. She has been sniffing anything and everything since she was a toddler.

IDK, maybe the tortillas were his???

I am glad he was voted out. His arrogance was too much for me. He really showed his true character after the vote. What a jerk!

I thought it was something like that too. I know sometimes bread getsa weird scent after a while and I toss it, but he was a bit much with those tortillas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter