BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

Azah is actually considering taking X to Final 2 because of the way Big D is treating her. Can you imagine how bad a player Big D is that his most trusted ally is considering dumping him at the end because he can't be decent to her.

Azah is actually considering taking X to Final 2 because of the way Big D is treating her. Can you imagine how bad a player Big D is that his most trusted ally is considering dumping him at the end because he can't be decent to her.
She may be caught up in her feelings too, envisioning herself with X she thinks as long as one of them wins they both benefit.

She may be caught up in her feelings too, envisioning herself with X she thinks as long as one of them wins they both benefit.

I'm sure the fact she has a crush on X is playing into her decision, but I think it is more of the way Big D is treating her. She's really upset that he was going to cut her at the end had he been the one to decide Final 2 and he keeps telling her he did more than she did and deserves to be there at the end.

I'm sure the fact she has a crush on X is playing into her decision, but I think it is more of the way Big D is treating her. She's really upset that he was going to cut her at the end had he been the one to decide Final 2 and he keeps telling her he did more than she did and deserves to be there at the end.
Even though he did about as much as I did.

If Azah wants to win she will NEED to take Derek F. I don't know how anyone can give him a vote-but you never know.
I don't know what the jury will do but I can easily see her beating Xavier. Whether she should or not, if the goal is an African-American winner then an African-American woman may be even more compelling for some in the jury house.

I don't know what the jury will do but I can easily see her beating Xavier. Whether she should or not, if the goal is an African-American winner then an African-American woman may be even more compelling for some in the jury house.

Possible - yes, easily - no way.

There are many people on the jury that like good game play and realize that X has been playing a very strong game all along. Azah would have a hard time selling anything other than she was a member of the cookout who was simply brought along . Of course for her to have the chance to decide who to go to the final with, she will need to win part three and that isn't likely to happen.

Possible - yes, easily - no way.

There are many people on the jury that like good game play and realize that X has been playing a very strong game all along. Azah would have a hard time selling anything other than she was a member of the cookout who was simply brought along . Of course for her to have the chance to decide who to go to the final with, she will need to win part three and that isn't likely to happen.

I believe the last part is questions and a lot of times those questions can be crap-shooty (is that a word lol), so Azah could potentially win. If she does and cuts X I think she wins hands down. If she cuts DF, no way she wins.

***Big Brother finale on tonight at 9 p.m. EST for 2 hours. Here is the last recap. The only thing up in the air is who will Azah take to Final 2 if she wins Final HoH and if she wins and takes DF, can she win:

BB woke them a little before 9am and they went about their morning routine: Derek griping on the couch, Xavier making scrambled eggs, and Azah thinking in her bed. Last night she and Xavier went another round as Azah finally started counting jury votes, thinking Derek could beat her despite telling her all week he'd lose to her. Xavier went to work again to subtly convince her to take him if she wins Part 3, without ever coming out and saying it. This morning she worked on her speech, mostly silently. I was pleased that after all her angst, she remembered she might need one and got to work on it. They'd gotten a new battery-operated vacuum cleaner which Derek started using, but the battery ran down almost immediately.

Derek and Xavier settled into to cards and said good-bye to us feedsters. Azah joined them and blew a kiss, and feeds ended for the season at 10am.

I HATE the Big D made $75,000 tonight.
He was BSing his way through the questions... really you took credit for starting the cook-out??? HMMMM.... I guess Julie didn't see it that way when she asked Tiffany about her coming up with the plan.

Happy X won 9-0. That was a statement.

I HATE the Big D made $75,000 tonight.
He was BSing his way through the questions... really you took credit for starting the cook-out??? HMMMM.... I guess Julie didn't see it that way when she asked Tiffany about her coming up with the plan.

Happy X won 9-0. That was a statement.

He deserved it as much as Azah. Although neither of them were really worthy of 2nd place.

I’m surprised at how little action there is on this thread, especially after the finale. Big D is delusional and the faces of X and Tiffany said it all. Xavier was definitely holding back from laughing out loud when Derek was pleading his case. If he did one thing right this season, it was not telling anyone about his dad. And what a reveal that was! It doesn’t sound like a great situation based on the fact the money was going to go to his mom. I’m glad everyone found out X was a lawyer but it was figured out by a few beforehand.

Haven't hit up this thread all season, so might as well do it after the finale, right?

- Best alliance ever. Even putting aside the historical narrative, the master plan that Tiffany devised was genius. They dominated the game without dominating all the comps, never actually got to meet as a group to strategize, and were never sniffed out until they'd sent people packing. Just brilliant all the way around.

- Having said that, the strength of the alliance, and the fact that its architect was voted out a few weeks ago, means that Xavier won't be seen as a top-tier champion. I'm not saying he should be, I'm just saying that I think people will think back on this and see it as Tiffany's season. When looking at the list of winners, I'd probably put Xavier somewhere in the middle. Definitely not the worst, definitely not the best.

- I think Azah would have gotten two votes against Xavier, three tops. But it still wouldn't have been close. I can appreciate the fact that she just didn't think Big D deserved to get $75k after his treatment of people(especially women) in the house.

- The fact that Frenchie didn't get to say a single word last night means that we're ALL winners.

- I hate the structure of the jury questioning in BB. I wish it was more like Survivor, where there could be give-and-take and follow-up. It's criminal that nobody got to push back against Big D's claim to start/orchestrate the cookout. BB finalists get off so much easier than Survivor finalists.

- If there's one thing this season robbed us of, it's that we didn't get to see the live studio audience boo Kyland after his classless exit. I would have given anything for him to walk out to jeers, then try to keep that smug, fake smile on his face as he realized what a bad move he made. We also got robbed of seeing SB confront Kyland, and I hope she did.

- Big D calling out Whitney for her revealing sports bra.....dude, your boobs hung out the side of your tank top on EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

- I honestly don't know how houseguests can keep track of info for comps....what day in the house it is, how many times someone was put on the block, etc. Then again, I guess that's all they think about all day every day, so maybe it's just easier for them.

- Was it a great season? I wouldn't call it great. I would call it good. Definitely fun. A mostly likeable cast. If they bring back any of these players for All-Stars, I could see Tiff, DX, and Hannah being worthy. The rest, I could do without seeing again.

Sorry this was long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter