BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

Haven't hit up this thread all season, so might as well do it after the finale, right?

- Best alliance ever. Even putting aside the historical narrative, the master plan that Tiffany devised was genius. They dominated the game without dominating all the comps, never actually got to meet as a group to strategize, and were never sniffed out until they'd sent people packing. Just brilliant all the way around.

- Having said that, the strength of the alliance, and the fact that its architect was voted out a few weeks ago, means that Xavier won't be seen as a top-tier champion. I'm not saying he should be, I'm just saying that I think people will think back on this and see it as Tiffany's season. When looking at the list of winners, I'd probably put Xavier somewhere in the middle. Definitely not the worst, definitely not the best.

- I think Azah would have gotten two votes against Xavier, three tops. But it still wouldn't have been close. I can appreciate the fact that she just didn't think Big D deserved to get $75k after his treatment of people(especially women) in the house.

- The fact that Frenchie didn't get to say a single word last night means that we're ALL winners.

- I hate the structure of the jury questioning in BB. I wish it was more like Survivor, where there could be give-and-take and follow-up. It's criminal that nobody got to push back against Big D's claim to start/orchestrate the cookout. BB finalists get off so much easier than Survivor finalists.

- If there's one thing this season robbed us of, it's that we didn't get to see the live studio audience boo Kyland after his classless exit. I would have given anything for him to walk out to jeers, then try to keep that smug, fake smile on his face as he realized what a bad move he made. We also got robbed of seeing SB confront Kyland, and I hope she did.

- Big D calling out Whitney for her revealing sports bra.....dude, your boobs hung out the side of your tank top on EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

- I honestly don't know how houseguests can keep track of info for comps....what day in the house it is, how many times someone was put on the block, etc. Then again, I guess that's all they think about all day every day, so maybe it's just easier for them.

- Was it a great season? I wouldn't call it great. I would call it good. Definitely fun. A mostly likeable cast. If they bring back any of these players for All-Stars, I could see Tiff, DX, and Hannah being worthy. The rest, I could do without seeing again.

Sorry this was long.

I believe they are given some kind of "study guide" because they talked about studying near the end of the game.

I think it was a good season as well, the CO made a great alliance and we all watched it actually work, which is rare.
Every year I hope there could be a women alliance like this, but they alway implode when they try.

Kyland made light of his exit and it irritated me, I hope X snubs him forever.

I agree Azah couldn't beat X either, but had she won HOH and evicted X she would have won. She was playing with her feelings and said she would have taken X to the final and she would have handed him the win.

Her face said a lot after she was evicted, she looked very unhappy, she couldn't even fake it.

I agree Azah couldn't beat X either, but had she won HOH and evicted X she would have won. She was playing with her feelings and said she would have taken X to the final and she would have handed him the win.

Oh, I agree. Had she won, she HAD to take Big D to the end, if she wanted any chance at winning. And you're right, she was definitely playing on emotion with that particular decision. In a sense, I'm glad she wasn't put in that spot, because had she taken X, she would have been mocked forever for making a bad final two move.

I was happy X won, he was definitely most deserving of the Final 3.

All along I was thinking DF didn't need the money, but it seems like he really didn't have any, that his dad lost the money he made or something like that. Not that it excuses anything DF did, I was just taken back that he didn't have the charmed life I thought he did being a champion boxer's son.

I was happy X won, he was definitely most deserving of the Final 3.

All along I was thinking DF didn't need the money, but it seems like he really didn't have any, that his dad lost the money he made or something like that. Not that it excuses anything DF did, I was just taken back that he didn't have the charmed life I thought he did being a champion boxer's son.

Yes, his dad blew through his money.

I choked when Azah said to him, "you told me you only came on BB because you want to be on TV." He admitted it too.
I still want to know what "safety officer" is.

I thought it was a great season. Best alliance ever. I loved that there wasn't too much drama and bickering. I don't like seeing people fighting.
I thought X played a great game.

Yes, his dad blew through his money.

I choked when Azah said to him, "you told me you only came on BB because you want to be on TV." He admitted it too.
I still want to know what "safety officer" is.

Found this

A safety officer is an officer who looks after the safety aspects of an organization. He or she is responsible for employee health and safety activities, ensuring the workplace is safe, developing and recommending safety measures, monitoring, anticipating and controlling hazardous and unsafe conditions, initiating and maintaining co-operation within an organization on health and safety matters.
A safety officer is also referred to as a fire and safety officer or a health and safety officer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter