BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Jason didn't use the veto. It looks like Josh and Mark got into a food fight over a pool game. It appears Josh isn't a very good loser

Jason didn't use the veto. It looks like Josh and Mark got into a food fight over a pool game. It appears Josh isn't a very good loser

I would have never guessed that Josh was a sore loser....While I did not like how Cody and Jess treated him, victim noise is an accurate description of what comes out of his mouth a lot.

I love how Josh ends all his arguments with "I know you're a good person. God Bless you."

OMG -- he is so wishy washy! He starts trouble and then when the other person defends themselves, he resolves it by backing off and saying "you're a good person.....etc."

And I am starting to feel the same way about Mark. I wanted to like him but he has done so much grovelling and pleading and making promises -- UGH.

So did the noms stay Jess and Dom? Who do you think will go? I don't like either one and think both are trouble!

The noms stayed the same and as far as I know, Dom is still the target.

I can not stand Josh. He doesn't make sense and goes off on these wild tangents that have nothing to do with anything. Kid needs to get off slop.

I can not stand Josh. He doesn't make sense and goes off on these wild tangents that have nothing to do with anything. Kid needs to get off slop.

The kid needs a good slap! He is a real momma's boy and is apparent that he is not used to being away from her apron strings!

The kid needs a good slap! He is a real momma's boy and is apparent that he is not used to being away from her apron strings!

Pretty much. He is extremely immature. From the pre-season interviews, I knew he was going to be annoying but he's a lot worse than I expected. I generally can't stand to listen to him for more than five minutes but I caved and watched that big fight last night. I went to bed with less brain cells and a headache. ha!

Pretty much. He is extremely immature. From the pre-season interviews, I knew he was going to be annoying but he's a lot worse than I expected. I generally can't stand to listen to him for more than five minutes but I caved and watched that big fight last night. I went to bed with less brain cells and a headache. ha!

What was the big fight about? And did he get physical?

He really comes across as a spoiled brat!

He needs to get off slop and get on some meds! ;)

Am I the only one that thinks Mark resembles Shrek? :rolleyes1

What was the big fight about? And did he get physical?

He really comes across as a spoiled brat!

Mark & Josh were playing pool and had a bet that the loser has to drink pickle juice with hot sauce. Josh scratched on the 8 ball and wouldn't admit to losing but wanted Mark to make good on the bet and drink the pickle juice anyway. While he was preparing the drink, Elena jokingly told Mark to throw it at him which she recanted but Mark was set on doing it and of course it did not go over well at all. Then Josh poured ketchup and ranch dressing on Mark and Mark seemed to legit think this would turn into a fun food fight thing but he was way way off. Josh was furious and would not accept Mark's apology. Then Josh went on to flip out about everything and anything while standing in the hot tub. He wasn't making much sense and every statement he made, he said about 100 times (love and respect, my family is watching this, you disrespected me, and so on). Mark is now Josh's #1 target to get out of the house. Mark mostly stood there and apologized again for the hot sauce. He tried to ask Josh a question but he was talking in circles and never answered. He was too heated. [on this Josh was 100% wrong about the game and the bet, but Mark was sooo far out of line about the pickle juice plus the hot sauce burned his eyes]

Then Dom wanted to talk to Christmas - which Christmas would only do with a witness. Dom wanted to know why Christmas turned on her and Christmas said you were throwing my name around the house while I was in the hospital, any time I tried to ask you about it you wouldn't answer. There was a little more but lost brain cells and all.

Then Jessica started with Josh because when he was yelling at Mark he said he hasn't lied in the game but she pointed out that he told her he would vote out Christmas but he said that wasn't a lie because he was loyal to Christmas and I didn't say I was loyal to Jiliian, she's a nice girl and I love her and respect her but I was loyal to Christmas. (makes perfect sense, right?) Then he went on about telling her to stop trying to come back to the group and play the game because she'll be leaving soon. blah blah blah. He stood up yelling at her. Kevin later said that made him look so so bad - first to be yelling at a woman like that then to stand up in an aggressive manner.

(I don't like Josh at all so I admit to bias against him.)

This went on for a couple of hours.

[edited for details and corrections]

Last edited:
Mark & Josh were playing pool and had a bet that the loser has to drink pickle juice with hot sauce. Josh scratched on the 8 ball and wouldn't admit to losing but wanted Mark to make good on the bet and drink the pickle juice anyway. While he was preparing the drink, Elena jokingly told Mark to throw it at him which she recanted but Mark was set on doing it and of course it did not go over well at all. Then Josh poured ketchup and ranch dressing on Mark and Mark seemed to legit think this would turn into a fun food fight thing but he was way way off. Josh was furious and would not accept Mark's apology. Then Josh went on to flip out about everything and anything while standing in the hot tub. He wasn't making much sense and every statement he made, he said about 100 times (love and respect, my family is watching this, you disrespected me, and so on). Mark is now Josh's #1 target to get out of the house. Mark mostly stood there and apologized again for the hot sauce. He tried to ask Josh a question but he was talking in circles and never answered. He was too heated. [on this Josh was 100% wrong about the game and the bet, but Mark was sooo far out of line about the pickle juice plus the hot sauce burned his eyes]

Then Dom wanted to talk to Christmas - which Christmas would only do with a witness. Dom wanted to know why Christmas turned on her and Christmas said you were throwing my name around the house while I was in the hospital, any time I tried to ask you about it you wouldn't answer. There was a little more but lost brain cells and all.

Then Jessica started with Josh because when he was yelling at Mark he said he hasn't lied in the game but she pointed out that he told her he would vote out Christmas but he said that wasn't a lie because he was loyal to Christmas and I didn't say I was loyal to Jiliian, she's a nice girl and I love her and respect her but I was loyal to Christmas. (makes perfect sense, right?) Then he went on about telling her to stop trying to come back to the group and play the game because she'll be leaving soon. blah blah blah. He stood up yelling at her. Kevin later said that made him look so so bad - first to be yelling at a woman like that then to stand up in an aggressive manner.

(I don't like Josh at all so I admit to bias against him.)

This went on for a couple of hours.

[edited for details and corrections]

Geez, he needs to go. It's about time he was put on someone's radar to get out of the house -- he's nuts and very unpredictable!

I think Josh is a safety concern.

You are so right. I think if he doesn't hurt himself -- he could very well reach out and punch someone when he's in one of his rants! He seems to have blind fury when he goes off and doesn't even hear those talking to him!

I have thought from day 1, Josh was unstable and should be removed. He has some issues for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter