BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Is there anywhere online that one an watch the backyard interviews?

The CBS interviews are on their Facebook page. I'm not sure if it's on their app.

Rob Cesternino has his on his YouTube and website.. rob has a podcast

Then there's the big time online mentioned above.

Mark voting for Josh makes him look so stupid. I actually liked Mark but man, I think he's a 2 bit chump now.

I don't think so. Out of everyone in the jury Mark had the hardest choice. Either vote for the guy you fought with and annoyed the hell out of you (Josh) or vote for the guy that isolated, separated, belittled and attacked you (Paul). Who would you vote for if you were Mark? Remember Mark and Josh would actually get along at times, have real conversations. A lot of their fights were caused by Paul, not all, but some. Also Mark felt bad about throwing the pickle juice in Josh's face, maybe this was his way to make up for that.

Also Cody voting for Josh. I think I mentioned upthread he actually promised to vote for Josh if he made it to Final 2. I didn't remember the fight at first, but then I read about it online and do remember vaguely it was when they were fighting in the kitchen. Josh saying something along the lines of why don't you respect me, you never talk to me. If I make it to Final 2 will you respect me then. Cody then said if Josh made it to Final 2 he would vote for him. Now of course this was a fight, Cody was being sarcastic thinking Josh would never make it to final 2, but then he did. I guess Cody remembered saying that to Josh and kept his word, just like he said when he put the key in. Had Cody not said that to Josh, you have to wonder if he just would have voted for Paul. I also have to wonder if Paul is regretting flipping the house to get Rames out instead of Josh lol.

Thank you, everyone, for the info about what was not shown about Paul. Maybe I would've felt differently about him had I seen it, but I sat there and watched Josh say very hateful things to people's faces, so what makes him any better as far as personal attacks against people? :confused3 I do get that there is a lot I missed, and while I think that the jury should vote for the best player, as some others pointed out, there is no rule on that's how you have to make your decision -- so, they certainly have the prerogative to make it personal, if they want.

Disappointed that Cody won AFP. No idea why he gave up his summer with his daughter to join a game he knew nothing about and really didn't even try to play, socially at least. He made it abundantly clear how much he hated the people, the game and the whole experience, aside from Jessica.

Thank you for mentioning this as it was one of the reasons I didn't like Cody. If he only has partial custody and gets his daughter during the summer, why would he give that up for a game he didn't even know that well, AND more importantly, doesn't even like people?

Got a question for those that watch the live feeds... In past seasons, we always knew who was on slop. There were some years where we actually saw the "have and have-not" competitions. Did they still have those and they just weren't televised? If not, how was it determined who was a have-not? I never heard anyone complain about being a have-not, so it made me wonder if this is even still a thing. I heard references to slop a few times, but it seemed to be such a bigger deal in earlier seasons.

Thank you, everyone, for the info about what was not shown about Paul. Maybe I would've felt differently about him had I seen it, but I sat there and watched Josh say very hateful things to people's faces, so what makes him any better as far as personal attacks against people? :confused3 I do get that there is a lot I missed, and while I think that the jury should vote for the best player, as some others pointed out, there is no rule on that's how you have to make your decision -- so, they certainly have the prerogative to make it personal, if they want.

Thank you for mentioning this as it was one of the reasons I didn't like Cody. If he only has partial custody and gets his daughter during the summer, why would he give that up for a game he didn't even know that well, AND more importantly, doesn't even like people?

Got a question for those that watch the live feeds... In past seasons, we always knew who was on slop. There were some years where we actually saw the "have and have-not" competitions. Did they still have those and they just weren't televised? If not, how was it determined who was a have-not? I never heard anyone complain about being a have-not, so it made me wonder if this is even still a thing. I heard references to slop a few times, but it seemed to be such a bigger deal in earlier seasons.
For me, the difference is Josh always showed remorse.

Maybe Cody felt that if he won the $500,000, had some money in the bank to prove he could provide for his daughter, he would get more visitation. We don't know why he only sees her in the summer, maybe it's because the mom makes way more than him. So if Cody has more money he gets to see his kid more. So would make sense to me for him to leave her for the summer if the goal was to be able to see her more if he wins.

There are no more have not competitions. I guess to save money. Basically the have nots were mostly picked by people volunteering and if no one volunteered the first 2 out of the HoH comps were picked, I guess they thought that was the fairest way, although at times people were picked that were not on their side like Cody and Jess.

I think Josh was one of the worst players to win -- Nicole is right behind that as she floated through all of last season and did nothing to deserve a win! Oh, and then there's Evil Dick!

As for Paul's reaction -- we, too, watched it three times -- the fear and shock and panic that came across his face when he started to realize the votes were going to Josh was raw emotion -- and kind of sad. He knew he once again was going to come in second -- and he lost again by only one vote!

So, you don't like Paul because he did play the game, and you don't like Nicole because she didn't play the game.

You can't have it both ways lol

There are no more have not competitions. I guess to save money. Basically the have nots were mostly picked by people volunteering and if no one volunteered the first 2 out of the HoH comps were picked, I guess they thought that was the fairest way, although at times people were picked that were not on their side like Cody and Jess.

Thanks, I had been wondering about that all season.

• FROM PAULS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT:

• deadskull A snake, the devil, the puppet-master - well that's an interesting way to put it
    1f937-1f3fb.svg
    ♂️First off, I want to thank all the people that have supported me through & through the madness of this game & I want to thank @cbs_bigbrother for giving me another shot at insanity. Now to address a few things & speak on my own behalf - first & foremost it hurts my heart that people would EVER be under the impression that I would try to mock a houseguest with racism. I am absolutely shocked & appalled that this is immediately where a few people thought my intentions stood. Because I was referred to as a snake for an entire week, I decided to beat Dominique to ridiculing me during a ceremony speech (which she said she was going to do) by ridiculing myself & wearing a snake pattern dress, with snake pattern leggings, & painting a diamond on my head to imitate a black diamond snake. In the house I often used a Dead Sea black face-mask to exfoliate my skin, which is what I used to finish my snake outfit. To anyone who was offended by this ridiculous misconception, I apologize & hope this clears all the nonsense. Next, I absolutely love & support my country, & respect every single person who has/is serving my country. I did not disrespect Cody's service, in fact I thanked him personally on a few occasions for his time in the military. In the big brother house, Cody admitted to lying not only about his age, but also the time he served & what branches he served in, for his game. This obviously caused the house, including myself, to question exactly who Cody was or what he actually did - he was not very social. The bullying comments also set me back a bit, sure I controlled a lot of the strategy in the season but I definitely did not control the mouths & actions of 15 adults. My intentions were purely strategic, & part of big brother is handling the pressure/mental warfare. Of course I had to make everyone feel like I was their ally - if they didn't feel like they could gain some sort of advantage from me, then they would immediately discard me. Hope you guys enjoyed the madness this season & don't waste your time talking **** because I literally never cared.
    1f334.svg
    #friendship #bb19

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter