BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Why does Ravens voice change regularly? Sometimes she's got that Southern Drawl and then other times none at all? She is so bizarre. Dr. Will saying how intelligent she is, that she was phenomenal in the jury roundtable and we didn't get to see it. She says she gets her intelligence from her mom..... scary thought from what I have read about mom.

I got the impression Will was making fun of many of them and they were too dense to pick up on it.

The worst attack he had others do was against Cody. Honestly Paul was obsessed with Cody, just because Cody didn't drink the Paul Kool-Aid. Paul basically told everyone, but Josh in particular, to irritate Cody so much that he will either hit Josh or self-evict. Paul decided going after Cody's military status would work best. Said they should call him a coward and a disgrace to the military. Christmas was also gung ho about this plan and encouraged Josh to do this. Matt was the only one who said that this is wrong. That you are trying to get a man who has been trained to kill to snap and hit someone. Matt asked Christmas how she would feel if Cody does in fact hit Josh and she just says well then Cody is not disciplined enough.

I don't think he was obsessed with Cody but rather he realized very quickly that Cody would be a threat and made it his mission to get rid of him. Cody realized the same thing about Paul and tried to get rid of him right away.

Well I just finished the backyard interviews.......

Seems Jeff wasn't able to do the show, so Will says he stepped in last minute. He didn't really know some of the background of the players from early on, guess he's busy being a Dr. LOL.
He was funny and @declansdad is probably spot on, that he was making fun of them.
Would have preferred Jeff to be there though.:lovestruc

Well I just finished the backyard interviews.......

Seems Jeff wasn't able to do the show, so Will says he stepped in last minute. He didn't really know some of the background of the players from early on, guess he's busy being a Dr. LOL.
He was funny and @declansdad is probably spot on, that he was making fun of them.
Would have preferred Jeff to be there though.:lovestruc

But at least you know who he is:rotfl2:

I don't agree that Paul was obsessed with Cody. Cody's sole agenda in the game was to target and evict Paul. So naturally Paul's #1 priority became to evict Cody before Cody could evict him. I'm not sure why that seems crazy to some.

I probably wasn't clear about when I felt Paul was obsessed with Cody. I'm not talking about while Cody was in the house. After Cody was gone Paul still went on and on about him, more so than anyone else. Even the night before the finale Paul is still going on and on about Cody. Why? Paul also insists Cody was afraid of him and never looked him in the eye, meanwhile there are memes of Cody looking Paul right in the eye and highly doubt Cody was afraid of him. Paul for whatever reason could not handle Cody went against him. Jess and Dom went against Paul too, but he seemed fine with that and hardly ever badmouthed them, he did some, but no where near his badmouthing of Cody. To me it seemed Cody occupied too much of Paul's thoughts, just my opinion.

So I guess the new rule to avoid a bitter jury is to discuss and lay out one's exact plans from the very beginning of the game?

I don't think anyone is saying that, but Paul got a bitter jury because of his promising Final 2/3 to too many. 8 out of the 9 jurors. It was beyond just Final 2/3, he promised them friendship, made them feel like they were his ride or die. That's fine to do to a couple of people, but not 8 out of the 9 jurors. Then when they realized he screwed them over, he didn't have the decency to tell them the truth, something that many feel would have gone a long way with just even 2 of them, it could have changed the outcome. So he didn't have to lay out his game, but once they were out, he should have told them what he did and apologize for it. Again, jury management is important, something that Paul took for granted, just like the jury felt, took for granted.

Should the jury have been so bitter, my impulse is to say no, but then again these are real people with real feelings, so how can I judge that.

If you google the big time online they have another woman doing backyard interviews. Hers are pretty funny as she doesn't really play nice. She questions Paul, Xmas and Josh about the bullying, of course they don't know what she is talking about. She talks to Jason about the rape comment; she tells Raven about the raven exposed party hashtag and tells others about it; and she also tells a couple of them something that Matt did that I cannot discuss lol. Apparently Raven said Cameron hit on her too. Cameron of course denied that lol. So google that if you are interested. They are only audio interviews by the way.

It's funny to see how many of them dislike Raven and Matt because while in the house no one ever really fought with them, but in the jury house you could see how disliked they were.

Last edited:
If you google the big time online they have another woman doing backyard interviews. Hers are pretty funny as she doesn't really play nice. She questions Paul, Xmas and Josh about the bullying, of course they don't know what she is talking about. She talks to Jason about the rape comment; she tells Raven about the raven exposed party hashtag and tells others about it; and she also tells a couple of them something that Matt did that I cannot discuss lol. Apparently Raven said Cameron hit on her too. Cameron of course denied that lol. So google that if you are interested. They are only audio interviews by the way.

It's funny to see how many of them dislike Raven and Matt because while in the house no one ever really fought with them, but in the jury house you could see how disliked they were.

That's true. I gotta give Matt credit though, he's pretty good at holding his own in an argument.

I really enjoyed this thread and reading everyone's comments. I look forward to the Celebrity BB thread (hopefully they'll be one :thumbsup2). As much as I grumble about the game play, and the cast at times, I'll keep on watching. It's my guilty pleasure.

Watched a bunch of these just now. Whoever she is, I love her!

I enjoyed this thread too. Even with differing opinions. Looking forward to seeing many if you on a Survivor thread.

If CBS doesn't keep a lid on the ugly behavior, I'll stop watching.

I thought Paul should have won- he was the only one who really played. But the levels that he and the others sunk to disgusted me.

Josh didn't win so much as Paul lost... the votes were against Paul, not in favor of Josh.

But I do not intend, ever again, to spend my free time watching "adults" behave like mean little middle school thugs.

If CBS doesn't keep a lid on the ugly behavior, I'll stop watching.

I thought Paul should have won- he was the only one who really played. But the levels that he and the others sunk to disgusted me.

Josh didn't win so much as Paul lost... the votes were against Paul, not in favor of Josh.

But I do not intend, ever again, to spend my free time watching "adults" behave like mean little middle school thugs.

While I understand what you're saying about the ugly behavior, its hard for them to stop it when there are 24 hour live feeds for people to watch and then talk about. The only way to not see it, is if you only watch the CBS shows on Sunday-Wednesday & Thursday..... and thats no fun, IMO. You miss so much, its almost 2 totally different shows.
With the celebrity version coming out in the winter, there will not be 24 hour feeds, because the celebrities are not down with the camera on them 24/7.

I think if you had been reading along during the season you would understand why there is so much disdain for Paul. A lot of those who participated in this thread watched the feeds and saw a different side of Paul that the episodes were careful to hide.

I have read along here and watched the live feeds, and I still don't get it. Did I think Paul's behavior was exemplary? No. Did I think his housemates were incredibly stupid to allow themselves to be manipulated so easily and do his dirty work for him? Absolutely!

They played a part in their own demise and none of them, except Raven inexplicably, wants to admit that. They punished him for their own lack of game play, and I still think he should have won. Whoever said upthread that the votes for Josh were more votes against Paul is spot on.

As for all the Cody love, doesn't anyone remember how rude he was when he was in the house? Someone would speak to him and he would just walk away. And when he got with Jess it got worse - they were they mean girl team who decided not to speak to people they didn't like, mostly based on looks. He was as awful as Paul. We just didn't see as much of it because he went to jury.

Sitting here kind of chuckling to myself about all the "bitter' responses to Paul's loss.

How many huge Paul fans actually watched the live feeds?

Throughout the season anyone who felt there was bullying going on were getting called out on it, basically told to suck it up..... that is not just on here, that is on the Big Brother Facebook page, Jokers, just about anywhere there was a forum discussing Big Brother.

My oh my, have the tables turned!

All we are hearing is "bitter jury, bitter jury" well, it is starting to sound a lot like "fake news".... just getting tired of it all.

The fact of the matter is, the jury obviously didn't agree with Paul's bullying strategy for most of the season and how much he actually convinced them to do nasty things just to keep his hands clean.

Paul's fatal mistake in this game was forgetting that jury members were going to talk to jury members inside of the jury house.

The Big Brother house totally plays with your mind but once those jury members got out and they weren't always having to watch over their back in fear they would be next on the block, well, then they started thinking for themselves!

If Paul would have played with even just the slightest bit of integrity then I would have had a lot more respect for him but he is the one who chose to play the way he did and I hope he is never back on Big Brother again.

The other thing, I also really "love" is how many people are so horrible about Cody, judging him on his personality, judging that he has mental problems, etc....it is really disgusting.

How can you judge a person's entire life from a short time on a TV show?!

Glad the season is over, hopefully next one is bitter.....oops, I mean better! ;)

Spot. On.

Plus, Cody and Jess need to be cast on "Amazing Race" with the quickness. They'd be fascinating to watch....and they'd finish Top 3, easily.

5. I don't need to see Jesse, Frankie, or Austin on my screen anymore, thanks.

READY FOR SURVIVOR!!!

Thank you. Also, I think that Jess & Cody on Amazing Race could go one of two ways - they would DOMINATE or murder each other. No in between.

Also ready for Survivor! Come hang out in our thread.

Glad it is over and now I am pumped up for the new season of Survivor. :Pinkbounc Anyone starting a thread on that?

Survivor thread is ready! Here it is.

Sitting here kind of chuckling to myself about all the "bitter' responses to Paul's loss.

How many huge Paul fans actually watched the live feeds?

Throughout the season anyone who felt there was bullying going on were getting called out on it, basically told to suck it up..... that is not just on here, that is on the Big Brother Facebook page, Jokers, just about anywhere there was a forum discussing Big Brother.

My oh my, have the tables turned!

All we are hearing is "bitter jury, bitter jury" well, it is starting to sound a lot like "fake news".... just getting tired of it all.

The fact of the matter is, the jury obviously didn't agree with Paul's bullying strategy for most of the season and how much he actually convinced them to do nasty things just to keep his hands clean.

Paul's fatal mistake in this game was forgetting that jury members were going to talk to jury members inside of the jury house.

The Big Brother house totally plays with your mind but once those jury members got out and they weren't always having to watch over their back in fear they would be next on the block, well, then they started thinking for themselves!

If Paul would have played with even just the slightest bit of integrity then I would have had a lot more respect for him but he is the one who chose to play the way he did and I hope he is never back on Big Brother again.

The other thing, I also really "love" is how many people are so horrible about Cody, judging him on his personality, judging that he has mental problems, etc....it is really disgusting.

How can you judge a person's entire life from a short time on a TV show?!

Glad the season is over, hopefully next one is bitter.....oops, I mean better! ;)

If the jury didn't agree with Paul's 'bullying' tactics, why did they go along with it in the house?

I didn't watch the live feeds but did anyone actually stand up to Paul and say this is wrong? Did anyone refuse to do what Paul wanted?

I am not excusing what Paul did, if he made things personal, at all. BUT, he found people who were willing to do what was asked of them.

I don't care if there was $$$ on the line..I'm not saying things about a persons children. I have the willpower to say no.

Thank you. Also, I think that Jess & Cody on Amazing Race could go one of two ways - they would DOMINATE or murder each other. No in between.

At first I thought Jess and Cody on Amazing Race would be great, but I think Cody and Mark would be even better. I think Jess and Cody would fight too much and honestly I hate to watch teams that all they do is fight. I think Mark is much more easy going and would able to get along better with Cody in the stresses of the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts