Big Brother 15

From Jokers - Amanda hysterically crying "I cant even be here anymore. I hate everyone and Id rather leave, I dont wanna be here anymore."

LOL!! What a brat!

If I was in the house I would keep amanda. She is hated by everyone, so most of the jury will not vote for her.

GM said earlier that McCrae was her target. GM is saying that this way, McCranda splits up and afterwards everyone will be playing their own game.

GM telling Andy that Elissa played a good game last week. But she made a mistake not putting McCranda on the block.

And she tells GM that everyone hates her and is going to go after her now. I love that Amanda thinks her opinion is everyone's opinion. Yeah okay crazy!

That's her problem. She thinks that everyone thinks about her like she does. Not once does she even consider that someone has their own mind, and rightly so because up till now they've allowed her to get away with.

Of course she tells GM this doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense for HER. Like GM said, "cry me a *%&%& rivah". :lmao::lmao:

McCrae can't adjust to being on the block cause he's consoling Amanda in the have not room. Amanda: "I want to go, I want to go now!" She's crying HARD!

All of the feeds are on McCranda & Elissa/GM. McCranda are crying. Elissa and GM are doing their makeup. Loving it!

Yay GM for putting those two up! :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay:

I am honestly surprised by how knowledgeable Spencer is.... Andy is supposed to be the "professor" yet Spencer seems to be much smarter than he.

I know I'm late to this, but I just watched the interview with Aaryn...wow, it was uncomfortable to even watch. Whew. Go Julie! She looked flat out p*ssed off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter