Big Bang Theory

OK, did BBT contradict itself? I remember the episode where they tried to teach Sheldon how to drive w/ the computer simulator. I saw the rerun this week where Leonard tells Penny about how he and Sheldon met and because roomates. One of Sheldon's quetions was if Leonard had a car and if he would drive him to work. Leonard asks Sheldon if he can't drive. Sheldon says "I can; I choose not to". So, is that a BBT boo boo?
I took it more along the lines of there is nothing Sheldon believe he cannot do. The man probably thinks that, given enough time, he would figure out a way for the man to become pregnant. Sheldon believes that he would of course be able to drive - after all, there are many who are less intelligent than him who are able to drive - he just chooses not to learn.

Still kind of waiting for this season to "get going..." A wee bit tired of Penny's issues and do hope she evolves somewhat. Even Sheldon seems to be evolving. My favorite episode is the Benefactor Factor, where Leonard takes one for the team for the sake of science and has an affair with Mrs. Latham! Hilarious! "There are a lot more rich old ladies out there, and Daddy needs a new linear accelerator."

OK, did BBT contradict itself? I remember the episode where they tried to teach Sheldon how to drive w/ the computer simulator. I saw the rerun this week where Leonard tells Penny about how he and Sheldon met and because roomates. One of Sheldon's quetions was if Leonard had a car and if he would drive him to work. Leonard asks Sheldon if he can't drive. Sheldon says "I can; I choose not to". So, is that a BBT boo boo?

In Sheldon's mind he can. Well actually he can he has a driver's permit. He needs another full driver in the car. He did drive Penny to the hospital the time she dislocated her shoulder in the shower due to a lack of ducks with umbrellas. lol

He also received a ticket for said driving adventure!:rotfl2:

In Sheldon's mind he can. Well actually he can he has a driver's permit. He needs another full driver in the car. He did drive Penny to the hospital the time she dislocated her shoulder in the shower due to a lack of ducks with umbrellas. lol

He also received a ticket for said driving adventure!:rotfl2:

wasn't it Festive Ducks with Umbrellas?

Given his facial expressions, I took that to mean he was lying. Though the interpretation that he simply believes he can but chooses not to learn is equally plausible.

I thought it was whimsical ducks with umbrellas. They are whimsical because ducks have neither the need for, nor the ability to hold umbrellas.:rotfl2:

This is my problem, I always miss those little teeny details that totally are the Sheldonisms of the show.

He got a license in the first episode because he drove the instructor crazy, but he never learned how to drive. In the second, he's being Sheldon, and putting the best light on his situation. It's more a self deception than a lie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter