biergarten

We went there for lunch 10 years ago on our honeymoon.
My husband still boasts about the beer, and loves to show off the souvenier glass he brough home.
You can also go to youtube.com and type in EPCOT biergarten in the search line to get a feel for what the show is like and what it's like 'inside' -- you'll feel like you're outside in Germany.
You will definately enjoy it.

We LOVE this place and I have a ton of pictures from our trip last month on my signature.

Thanks for the link....We are doing Biergarten for the first time this year. While this type of food is totally not my cup of tea, DH loves this kind of food and this Greek and Italian just won't EVER let him get it.....:lmao:

I will try the chicken, the potates and if worse comes to worse I will just eat the salad. We need to keep DH happy, cuz a happy DH makes for a happy trip. :goodvibes

We're on the DxDDP this time, so I think that "skipping" a meal, may do me good.:lmao:

Biergarten gets my vote for the Best overall dining location on property!!

The atmosphere is great, there is live entertainment during your meal which can be viewed fairly well from almost any seat in the house, the service has always been great, and the food offers a nice variety to please most. Also, for those traveling on a budget, this place is one of the most reachable table service (buffet)choices!

I love food and am not hard to please so some of the simplest foods are my favorites. With that said, my favorite thing at Biergarten is the Spaetzel....mmmmmmm... I am drooling just thinking about it, and definately with some wine sauce on it!!!

We went there for lunch 10 years ago on our honeymoon.
My husband still boasts about the beer, and loves to show off the souvenier glass he brough home.
You can also go to youtube.com and type in EPCOT biergarten in the search line to get a feel for what the show is like and what it's like 'inside' -- you'll feel like you're outside in Germany.
You will definately enjoy it.

That's a great idea (youtube.) Thanks!

We're going to DLR this year, and to amke up for the lack of 'foodiness' we are going to an OC restaurant that has Octoberfest year round. BTW we're going in October. Biergarten will still be missed, but maybe not as much.

We love the Biergarten. Great food, great fun, love the atmosphere. Here are some interior pics, taken in December 2006 so the Christmas decorations are all up:

617884674_8198a69aa1.jpg

617885414_d671b15856.jpg

617887754_e280be75df.jpg

617888996_176e0e3937.jpg

617316389_89101f73df.jpg

My family LOVED this meal last February.

It was very different too. Just not the kind of place we'd ever find at home.

Sorry, no pictures, but I had to post and tell you not to miss the apple strudel with vanilla sauce. That was one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten in my life.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :)

great info and pics, can't wait we have an ADR for family of 15 at Biergarten. 26 more days -here we come Disney!

looks fun! I am glad I got a ressie there. Switched my adr's around so many times, but I think it is a great Epcot choice to settle on for us. Dh loves Das Festhaus at BG Williamsburg, so he will love all he can eat even more! And i know my sausage loving younger son will like it, and my oldest always can eat the carved pork/turkey.

LOVE this place!!!! Dh's only request - he looks soooo forward to this every time we go. Our kids also LOVE it - they eat a lot here and love the dancing and entertainment - definitely the most "kid-friendly" for active children who don't like to sit for very long. It's a Must-Do every trip for us!

We love the Biergarten. Great food, great fun, love the atmosphere. Here are some interior pics, taken in December 2006 so the Christmas decorations are all up:

617884674_8198a69aa1.jpg

617885414_d671b15856.jpg

617887754_e280be75df.jpg

617888996_176e0e3937.jpg

617316389_89101f73df.jpg

GREAT pics!!!! We love the Biergarten - have never seen it at Christmas time so really enjoyed your pics!

LOVE this place!!!! Dh's only request - he looks soooo forward to this every time we go. Our kids also LOVE it - they eat a lot here and love the dancing and entertainment - definitely the most "kid-friendly" for active children who don't like to sit for very long. It's a Must-Do every trip for us!

Can you explain to me the dancing and entertainment? Would you consider this a dinner show? And the dancing....is it the kids just get up and dance or it it somehow "organized"? Like the band leader guy asks you to join in, or do people just do it? I'm asking because it my kids are not "instructed to get up and dance", they probably won't, even at my urging.

We have reservations for this coming Wednesday and we are so looking forward to it. We have not eaten here in at least 7 or 8 years. We are eating at 3:00 and then plan on heading out to hear Tony Orlando sing "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" at the American Gardens Theater.

Linda

617884674_8198a69aa1.jpg

617885414_d671b15856.jpg

617887754_e280be75df.jpg

617888996_176e0e3937.jpg

[IM

G]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1174/617316389_89101f73df.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE

Looks beautiful

We have reservations for this coming Wednesday and we are so looking forward to it. We have not eaten here in at least 7 or 8 years. We are eating at 3:00 and then plan on heading out to hear Tony Orlando sing "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" at the American Gardens Theater.

Linda

On our Biergarten night, we have the Bee Gees cover band.....:goodvibes

My husband really wants to eat here, so I made an ADR. I'm not fond of sausage or sauerkraut (sp). They have normal meat right? chicken, pork? We also have several kids coming. Do they have food they will like? Thanks a bunch!

Yes, plenty to choose from. I actually skipped most of the sausage, although I did have some sauerkraut. Pork, pork schintzel, roast chicken, salmon, salads...everything was wonderful. Apple struedel, Bavarian cheesecake - wow! Us, a family of 5 with varied tastes and some picky too - everyone enjoyed themselves, ate heartily and would all love to return again.

after reading all these posts, I can't believe I've never been here before! Can't wait for the next trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter