Biergarten Reservations

I thought I was losing my mind! No availability for Biergarten for any day of our January trip. We have never eaten there before and husband wanted to try it. i am glad we have a chance.

Thank you for this thread. I too thought I must be losing my mind because Biergarten is ALWAYS the available standby. I would be very disappointed to miss it.

Thank goodness for this page. I was trying to book this morning for our 1/29-2/1 trip. I got everything - 'Ohana, Beaches and Cream, and Oga's, even!!!! - but NO BIERGARTEN on the 30th or 31st, any time/size party. Now I know to keep checking!

Last edited:

Thank goodness for this page. I was trying to book this morning for our 1/29-2/1 trip. I got everything - 'Ohana, Beaches and Cream, and Oga's, even!!!! - but NO BIERGARTEN on the 30th or 31st, any time/size party. Now I know to keep checking!
I check each day and still no Biergarten or La Creperie but they should open up soon :confused3

So now I’m noticing that is only has times for lunch. You can’t even check for anything past 4pm. What gives?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

So now I’m noticing that is only has times for lunch. You can’t even check for anything past 4pm. What gives?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m also checking for La Creperie and for January that switched today to only allow searching for times after 4pm. Who knows. Maybe tomorrow? That’s been my motto for a month.

Through the app and on my iphone/safari, I can check for lunch and dinner for both Biergarten and La Creperie. Wish they’d release times so we could all reserve and move on with our lives!

In the app, can only search for Space 220 dinner times, but on the website (iphone) lunch is still searchable. What the heck is going on with this goofy system?

eta: lunch is back in the app 🤪

Biergarten is only showing dinner hours now. The lunch time slot is gone. Still no availability for end of January.

Edit: Lunch option is back now.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter