Biergarten Reservations

emilyann415

DIS Veteran
This is our first time back to Disney in several years. I can't get a reservation to Biergarten for the life of me. Our window just opened. I was able to get Le Cellier and Sci-Fi for crying out loud, but no Biergarten. What gives?

Just keep trying. Set up alerts with dining sites like *********** or Touring Plans. It is available the week I am there in November so not sure. One of the only places available.

I have never EVER seen Biergarten unavailable at any time of day, all day, for our entire trip...yet Here we are. Not a single one open 12/4 to 12/10. I'm assuming people are hoarding them erroneously thinking they can convert to a candlelight processional (they can't convert. You have to cancel and rebook) or Disney has pulled all the available reservations in anticipation of the CP page announcement.

I'm looking at the Mouse Dining calendar for Biergarten and it looks to me like they only have days/times loaded through November 21, because there's lunch and dinner times available every day up until then. For November 22 and after, there's nothing.

I'm looking at the Mouse Dining calendar for Biergarten and it looks to me like they only have days/times loaded for through November 21, because there's lunch and dinner times available every day up until then. For November 22 and after, there's nothing.
I don’t think that’s the case. We have dinner booked on 11/22.

I have never EVER seen Biergarten unavailable at any time of day, all day, for our entire trip...yet Here we are. Not a single one open 12/4 to 12/10. I'm assuming people are hoarding them erroneously thinking they can convert to a candlelight processional (they can't convert. You have to cancel and rebook) or Disney has pulled all the available reservations in anticipation of the CP page announcement.

I wondered about this as well. Hopefully they're being saved for CP....two birds, one stone.

I wondered about this as well. Hopefully they're being saved for CP....two birds, one stone.
But what does that mean for those of us who want to go to Biergarten, but don't want to do CP? We have done lunch at Biergarten on our EPCOT day every single time we have gone to Disney over the past 10 years. It's a family tradition. I sure hope it isn't coming to an end.

But what does that mean for those of us who want to go to Biergarten, but don't want to do CP? We have done lunch at Biergarten on our EPCOT day every single time we have gone to Disney over the past 10 years. It's a family tradition. I sure hope it isn't coming to an end.
There are other threads, but I've been checking every morning since my Nov 23rd unlock date and this, Olivia's, House of Blues, Steakhouse 71 have not opened for December yet. Some CM's will say they're full and others do not know why and say to keep checking.

Last edited:
There are other threads, but I've been checking every morning since my Nov 23rd unlock date and this, Olivia's, House of Blues, Steakhouse 71 have not opened for December yet. Some CM's will say they're full and others do not know why and say to keep checking.

I just CAN'T believe in any rational way that Biergarten is completely full???? We've never went but have always toyed with going and I have always been able to find a spot somewhere. Maybe they just haven't released that far out yet or something?????

I know that Steakhouse 71 and Rose & Crown Firework packages aren't loaded for Dec. Now, it appears there are others as well.

One of the few perks onsite guests have left is the 60 day + length of stay booking window. If Disney isn't opening up the reservations soon enough for us take advantage of that, what's the point????

Sigh ........

Not that it's on anyone's list, but House of Blues finally opened for December today. So hopefully the others are soon to follow. So tired of getting up at 3am!

According to Mouse Dining, Biergarten has plenty of openings almost everyday between now and November 21. And then, suddenly, not a single opening for the rest of November or any of December. It sure seems like a glitch of some sort. But why haven't they straightened it out? What good does the 60 days+ ADR booking window perk do, if the system doesn't allow you to actually book reservations during that time?

Having the same issue- for weeks now. Our trip is right after Thanksgiving until the 3rd of December. Have alerts set up with touring plans for 2 different days and check myself when I think about it. I was able to score a table at Art Smith's Homecomin'- but not Beirgarten? LOL. My guess- and it's just a guess- is that because of social distancing they have had to change their table set up- but who knows. Will just keep trying and hope something pops.

This is our first time back to Disney in several years. I can't get a reservation to Biergarten for the life of me. Our window just opened. I was able to get Le Cellier and Sci-Fi for crying out loud, but no Biergarten. What gives?

All my DS wants is Sci Fi and I have no hope - but Biergarten is one of the ONLY restaurants that come up every single time. :confused3 He loves it there but I'm not wanting to commit that much time to Epcot.

Hopefully they are just way behind on uploading for your timeframe.

relax.....24-36 hours before you actually want to eat...there will be tons of option. people fill up their days with all these sit down dinners 60 days out and have no idea what they really want or where they will actually be.

most people cancel a lot of reservations they make.

if you want an idea of what you will be able to get......just look in MDE 1 or 2 days from now....and see a ton of open options.

I really think there is a lot of glitching happening with dining lately.
My daughter in law booked Steakhouse 71 for breakfast (November) and it was very early, so when a later time became available she canceled the earlier one to take the new time, she received an email saying it was canceled but days later it still shows in her plans and she can't cancel it.

I am can start making reservations tomorrow and I just looked it says you can only book up until Dec. 7th. All day today it said December 8th.
The dining page is wonky.

relax.....24-36 hours before you actually want to eat...there will be tons of option. people fill up their days with all these sit down dinners 60 days out and have no idea what they really want or where they will actually be.

most people cancel a lot of reservations they make.

Totally agree with this. It is always slow between Thanksgiving and Christmas- and this year will be much less crowded- so even with reduced capacity things will shake out.

According to Mouse Dining, Biergarten has plenty of openings almost everyday between now and November 21. And then, suddenly, not a single opening for the rest of November or any of December. It sure seems like a glitch of some sort. But why haven't they straightened it out? What good does the 60 days+ ADR booking window perk do, if the system doesn't allow you to actually book reservations during that time?

I see this on their site, too- been like this for a while. Biergarten had glitches at my 60 +10 and it was the only restaurant with issues- I didn't get the shaded in dates- and couldn't even choose it until 60 days from the actual reservation day so there is something up with either the system, or they are going to close for refurb- or something along those lines. I have been trying for weeks like I said above- can't imagine Disney wouldn't fix a glitch in that period of time, which is why it might be something else. Oh, well- got everything else we wanted at the times we wanted so all is good.

I came to the boards wondering the same for Biergarten. It’s our must do for our next trip and was trying to see if a table for 9 would get seated but nothing pops up even for two. Biergarten was always any easy to get so I’m glad to know it’s probably a glitch. (We don’t go til may)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter