Bibbidy, Bobbidy Boutique

My daughter has done it three times so far. Your best bet is to buy the dress and accessories before you go. There's a woman on ebay that sells them for less than half of what they sell for in the parks. It's the same exact Disney items...all have tags etc. Take your daughter in dressed up and buy the hair and nail package. The photos that come with the castle package can be added to your photopass which is only $99.95 if you preorder! Not only do you save a lot of time, you save a ton of money! I have tried it both ways! The experience is the same....your daughter going into a room to put on a dress is not worth $100! You could show her the Disney costumes (even if it is a surprise) and just ask which she prefers and go from there. This is a picture of my daughter from her first visit! It's a really fun experience! I even did it with her once! Last time dad and big brother joined in on the fun! For the guys it's only $10! My husband got a mohawk and the Fairy Godmothers in Training couldn't take their eyes off of him!
00000BBB.jpg

00000princess.jpg

00000princess2.jpg

I will say the BEST FGIT we've had was named Ines. She was amazing! She did my daughters hair the first time and it stayed in the bun for 3 days just as tight as it was on day one! (And on day 3 I made her pull it down....it did not fall!) Some of the ladies are NOT as good as others, true. BUT if you're ever unhappy let them know. They can wash it out and start all over! My son did not like his so another FGIT painted his hair. All you have to do is tell them. If you happen to see INES ASK FOR HER! She's amazing!!! We have every Disney dress they sell and I have a picky daughter. If you want to avoid the itchy syndrome you're better off going with Alice or Minnie. Those are more like real clothes! Ariel is GREAT for the Summer weather (and Lilo if you can still find it!) You can always put some kind of bodysuit under the dress too! BBB is a lot of fun but I have noticed a decline each time we go. My BFF had to wait more than an hour past her appointed time (and her daughter is autistic so that didn't go over well.) It takes us twice as long now than it did on our first visit (back when it first opened).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!