Bibbidi bobbidi boutique

Eriboo3

Mouseketeer
So I'm pretty bummed I wasn't able to get a reservation at MK. I planned, prepared, called exactly at 7 AM on my adr day and still no availability :guilty: is this something people tend to cancel? First timer here but I really wanted to do this for my daughter. I know there's the disney springs location but for her first trip I wanted to get inside the castle... sigh, feeling defeated.

I'm kind of surprised there was nothing at all 180 days out. I'd call back again. They do book up in advance, but completely at 180+ days out would surprise me. Maybe the times just weren't loaded yet?

I've been calling ever since... nothing! I may have to settle for disney springs but I had such high hopes. Maybe someone will cancel closer to the day.

I've been calling ever since... nothing! I may have to settle for disney springs but I had such high hopes. Maybe someone will cancel closer to the day.
Seems so odd. Keep calling. People do change their park days around and cancel. I wouldn't have been surprised to have you say you had a bad choice of times, but nothing at all at 180+ days out just seems off.

Seems so odd. Keep calling. People do change their park days around and cancel. I wouldn't have been surprised to have you say you had a bad choice of times, but nothing at all at 180+ days out just seems off.

I would find this very odd too. We did BBB twice an drew had no trouble at 180 days. OP, how long has it been since your 180 day window opened? Sometimes it takes a week or so for some activities to be loaded into the system for reservations. We saw that with the kids pirate adventure cruise this year.

I would find this very odd too. We did BBB twice an drew had no trouble at 180 days. OP, how long has it been since your 180 day window opened? Sometimes it takes a week or so for some activities to be loaded into the system for reservations. We saw that with the kids pirate adventure cruise this year.

5/17 was the day 180. I've been calling every day since and she said "this has become a busy time of year". Only disney springs location has openings.

I agree with others - sold out at 180 days something isn't right. Call daily as maybe they didn't open all reservations yet and be very flexible with time. With that said I don't think DD even realized she was in the castle. I heard the Disney Springs location is very nice as well!

I agree, this is very strange. My 180 day window was one week after yours (5/25), and I was able to get one for the day after Thanksgiving. I even had my choice of afternoon times. The day before (Thanksgiving) had a selection of times available also. Something doesn't seem right that you were told there's nothing. Be persistent. Call back often to inquire about a time at MK.

OP, I believe BBB leaves open appointments everyday for some walk ups. Maybe if you get to the one at the Castle right at it's opening you'll be able to schedule a walk up for some time that day?

Have you considered Ivy trellis in the Grand Floridian? I booked the Princess Package for the girls and was very happy with the time and attention they recieved. The stylists are licensed so they have more leeway than the Godmothers in training, and customized the hair styles to suit each one of my Princesses.

Thanks everyone! I'll keep calling and checking. I heard bbb no longer uses heavy product and went all natural anyway so I'm not even sure why I'm making such a big fuss about doing it but for our first trip I wanted it to be special and for the experience! My backup plan is CRT 8am reservation if I can get it‍♀️

I had a similar experience recently- called at exactly 180 days and there was nothing left for the castle the week before Thanksgiving. But don't give up hope OP- we had an 11 AM appointment at the castle location a few months ago and I saw three different people get same day appointments while we were waiting!

I had a similar experience recently- called at exactly 180 days and there was nothing left for the castle the week before Thanksgiving. But don't give up hope OP- we had an 11 AM appointment at the castle location a few months ago and I saw three different people get same day appointments while we were waiting!

Yes that's when I'm going! Week prior to thanksgiving... I have a backup at disney springs for the night we arrive but I just felt the castle was more special. I'm wondering if I should just call closer to the day. I keep calling and they keep saying nothing open. Or I can just keep Ds location and attempt a crt breakfast

That's strange. I wonder if they're scheduling a refurbishment? Seems unlikely during holiday season, though.

Same situation here! Going week before thanksgiving 11/8-11/18. I called at my 180 +10 day and was told that week wasn't open yet and I should call back in a week. Called back 3 or 4 days later and NO availabilty on my first choice day of Sunday 11/12. I was able to get Thursday 11/16 though. But overall a Very frustrating experience-- Especially since it seems the cast member gave me bad info.

Same situation here! Going week before thanksgiving 11/8-11/18. I called at my 180 +10 day and was told that week wasn't open yet and I should call back in a week. Called back 3 or 4 days later and NO availabilty on my first choice day of Sunday 11/12. I was able to get Thursday 11/16 though. But overall a Very frustrating experience-- Especially since it seems the cast member gave me bad info.

EXACTLY! I have been calling every day and nothing! I wanted 11/15 that's my MK day. I'm so frustrated. Are you going to keep calling?

@Eriboo3 Don't fret if you end up having to go to Disney Springs. We couldn't get an appointment in the castle either when we were there Nov/15 and our experience in DS was still very magical. We had our appt and then ate at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella and crew. My daughter didn't feel like she'd 'missed out' at all. She was thrilled with her makeover and never once said she wished she could've been in the castle instead. I'm sure your daughter will love her experience in either location!! Just look at this smile!!
IMG_0341.JPG

@Eriboo3 Don't fret if you end up having to go to Disney Springs. We couldn't get an appointment in the castle either when we were there Nov/15 and our experience in DS was still very magical. We had our appt and then ate at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella and crew. My daughter didn't feel like she'd 'missed out' at all. She was thrilled with her makeover and never once said she wished she could've been in the castle instead. I'm sure your daughter will love her experience in either location!! Just look at this smile!!
View attachment 240602

Adorable!!!!! Yes I'm ok with disney springs. I'm now just praying on getting CRT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter