Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Returns - OPENS AUGUST 25!! (Soft Opening Started Today 8/22!)

Who has been having luck for the appointments? We are planning on going 60+5. Will there be reservations there or is this like how space 220 was if you not 60+7 your not getting one?

Who has been having luck for the appointments? We are planning on going 60+5. Will there be reservations there or is this like how space 220 was if you not 60+7 your not getting one?
Hopefully, you will be able to get one. I was able to book three spots for the kids in our party when they opened last week. It's hard to say right now how the high demand will play out. It doesn't help that the Springs location is still closed.

If for some reason you are unable to get it, I would set-up alerts via one of the subscription sites.

My friend’s daughter is part of advertising for BBB re-opening! She got driven into the MK!

Hopefully, you will be able to get one. I was able to book three spots for the kids in our party when they opened last week. It's hard to say right now how the high demand will play out. It doesn't help that the Springs location is still closed.

If for some reason you are unable to get it, I would set-up alerts via one of the subscription sites.
What subscription site monitors BBB? I could only find dining alerts.

is there an "everything bbb" thread like there are "everything _______" threads?
just curious if anyone has done bbb in the past and what the different hair style offerings are....my ta was awesome and snagged us an appointment for my girls on our first day there....and i don't know how much they would actually enjoy the bun....so curious what other options there are/were? we're going the 29th so i suppose i can wait for people to post the offerings after it re-opens...i'm just curious and want to be a little prepared....we've never done it before

is there an "everything bbb" thread like there are "everything _______" threads?
just curious if anyone has done bbb in the past and what the different hair style offerings are....my ta was awesome and snagged us an appointment for my girls on our first day there....and i don't know how much they would actually enjoy the bun....so curious what other options there are/were? we're going the 29th so i suppose i can wait for people to post the offerings after it re-opens...i'm just curious and want to be a little prepared....we've never done it before
Some packages are posted online. I’m not sure if there will be any additional offerings, but they are listed as “Sample Packages.” If you click “View Details” under each package, prices are shown with the included offerings. At least you’ll have an idea while waiting …

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/magic-kingdom/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-park/

Some packages are posted online. I’m not sure if there will be any additional offerings, but they are listed as “Sample Packages.” If you click “View Details” under each package, prices are shown with the included offerings. At least you’ll have an idea while waiting …

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/magic-kingdom/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-park/
yeah i saw those packages, but just curious as to what the hair styles being offered are...i remember seeing the past there was a bun, and some sort of like, rock star or something with colored hair extension/clips.....i'll just have to wait and see what gets posted that is available....thanks!

when our daughter did it at 3 she did the bun and it was so cute. I know there were other options but can’t recall what they were.

I’m nervous about the dress and size availability. I’m torn between buying a backup dress and just risking it. It looks like they don’t have the package where they do the hair and make up and accessories without any clothing anymore. We brought our own dress last time to make sure she had what she wanted

when our daughter did it at 3 she did the bun and it was so cute. I know there were other options but can’t recall what they were.

I’m nervous about the dress and size availability. I’m torn between buying a backup dress and just risking it. It looks like they don’t have the package where they do the hair and make up and accessories without any clothing anymore. We brought our own dress last time to make sure she had what she wanted

I’m wondering about the availability, too. Hoping that the boutique will be well stocked. It looks like the Carriage package you could use your own dress. It does mention accessories, though. I’m sure you could purchase them.

I am so frustrated at how random this release was. I called twice, they can do nothing. This was the most important part of the trip to this girl. Really rubbish.

I am so frustrated at how random this release was. I called twice, they can do nothing. This was the most important part of the trip to this girl. Really rubbish.

Keep trying - fingers crossed that something will open up for you. Years ago We did the “downtown Disney” location and MK location and liked them both. Good luck and keep us posted!

Keep trying - fingers crossed that something will open up for you. Years ago We did the “downtown Disney” location and MK location and liked them both. Good luck and keep us posted!
I actually like the DS location better, but sounds like it isn't going to work for this October, once-in-a-lifetime trip. Bummer.

We will be back, but our friends won't be.

i know yesterday was the first day, but are there any other reviews about it? curious like, what sizes the dresses go up to etc
also, my travel agent sent me our itinerary and for the bbb she put bring brush/comb. do we need to bring our own brushes?
thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter