Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Returns - OPENS AUGUST 25!! (Soft Opening Started Today 8/22!)

mrsap

DIS Veteran

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Returns August 25

Magic makeovers are back!
I’m pleased to share that earlier today, a magical proclamation was found in Fantasyland announcing a very special return. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will soon welcome young guests once again for royal head-to-toe transformations at both Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland park at Disneyland Resort on August 25.

Our cast members – Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices – will transform guests ages 3 to 12 into some of their favorite Disney characters with hairstyling, makeup, costumes and accessories. In addition, the reopening ushers in even more options to choose from, including a new hair accessory especially designed for textured hair and new costumes featuring some of Disney’s newest heroes and heroines coming later this year.

322D7BBF-C109-492C-92F3-18A2C8F2F4DF.jpeg

My daughter isn't into this kind of thing anymore, but I'm so thankful we got to do this in 2018 (when she was five, a perfect age for a princess transformation). I felt bad for everyone the last couple of years who didn't get to do this while they were still in the age range - much like meet and greets, BBB is quintessential Disney to me, and that experience four years ago was one of my favorite memories from that trip.

My daughter didn't want to do it when she was 9 (turned 10 the day after we came home) said she was too OLD for that Mom. When we went back when she was 13 and turns out she has always regretted saying no when I asked for our first trip at 9. So if your little is still young enough, make the reservation :guilty:

Does anyone know, when BBB re opens, are bookings available 60 days out like ADR's? We are officially 180 days today and I'm a bit sad I can't make any reservations 😔

Does anyone know, when BBB re opens, are bookings available 60 days out like ADR's? We are officially 180 days today and I'm a bit sad I can't make any reservations 😔

Hey! Signature services told me yesterday that it’s 60 days plus 10 just like dining. I haven’t given it a try and since we are going in September I’m just waiting for it to open to book at all. We are already within our 60 days.

Hey! Signature services told me yesterday that it’s 60 days plus 10 just like dining. I haven’t given it a try and since we are going in September I’m just waiting for it to open to book at all. We are already within our 60 days.
thanks for responding! fingers crossed you'll snag a booking

Do you have to pre-pay when you book? I am not sure which package we are going to do.

Does anyone have a direct line to the Fairy Godmother to ask her when she's going to accept reservations? I spoke to one of her "apprentices" this morning, and they haven't heard anything new from her, either.

Last edited:
So signature services told me that the time to check each morning was 6:25am est. I’ve been doing that and nothing. Just checked for today. ☹️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter