Beware of Very Cold Lazy River

I don't ever remember hearing it obnoxiously loud at the pools... I really don't remember any background music.
That’s what I was wondering. I like the pool music to be light and just in the background. Thanks for answering my question.

That’s what I was wondering. I like the pool music to be light and just in the background. Thanks for answering my question.
Yes it’s very much background music. Except when they have the afternoon pool parties with the characters. Never gets old seeing Goofy actually splashing around IN the pool. Yes I’m a 50YO kindergartener, apparently.

Yes it’s very much background music. Except when they have the afternoon pool parties with the characters. Never gets old seeing Goofy actually splashing around IN the pool. Yes I’m a 50YO kindergartener, apparently.
Now that I love! Contrary to what someone posted above, I love Disney themed resorts. The more theming the better. We honeymooned at WDW and have been to the parks countless times. I just like light music at the pool. We’ve stayed at resorts with loud, jamming DJ’s in the past and it gets old after a while.

I know this thread has kind of lost focus but I hate cold water and found the lazy river quite tolerable last week. It took me a few minutes to get in, but it probably would have taken me 30 minutes to get in the ocean, never actually went above ankle deep. I spent many hours in the lazy river, very relaxing. I mentioned several pages ago that I'd bring my aquarium thermometer to get a reading but I totally forgot to bring it.

I know this thread has kind of lost focus but I hate cold water and found the lazy river quite tolerable last week. It took me a few minutes to get in, but it probably would have taken me 30 minutes to get in the ocean, never actually went above ankle deep. I spent many hours in the lazy river, very relaxing. I mentioned several pages ago that I'd bring my aquarium thermometer to get a reading but I totally forgot to bring it.
If I had to guess I'd say it was maybe 77 degrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter