Better 70's Band

Which was the better band?

• Pablo Cruise?

• Little River Band?

• Cheap Trick?

• I wasn't born until 1/1/80 or sooner

• I was too stoned to remember

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said maybe 2 hits. What do expect I was a baby then. (talk about deep pooh:) :lmao:

2 hits?:eek: Look at ROGs list again. I think I have every regular album, yes the big black vinyl kind, that they put out. I was definitely big into Cheap Trick back then.

Kansas... I grew up listening to them and they will always be the ones that I consider the best. They broke up right as soon as they were hitting their stride. Wow... what could have been...

I got to see them in concert right before they broke up. It was a great concert. We drove from Lubbock, TX to Amarillo to see them.

I got to see them in concert right before they broke up. It was a great concert. We drove from Lubbock, TX to Amarillo to see them.

They were the first band I saw in concert when I was 4 years old in 1977. I was lucky enough to take my daughter to see them a couple of years ago in Danville, VA. when she was 5.

So many people only know them for Dust In the Wind and Carry On Wayward Son and there are SO many more songs...

They were the first band I saw in concert when I was 4 years old in 1977. I was lucky enough to take my daughter to see them a couple of years ago in Danville, VA. when she was 5.

So many people only know them for Dust In the Wind and Carry On Wayward Son and there are SO many more songs...

Kids. :sad2: I was 17 in 1977. I also have quite a bit of Kansas on vinyl. In fact most of my music is on vinyl. Probably close to 2000 albums on vinyl, not anywhere near that many CDs.

Kids. :sad2: I was 17 in 1977. I also have quite a bit of Kansas on vinyl. In fact most of my music is on vinyl. Probably close to 2000 albums on vinyl, not anywhere near that many CDs.

I finally threw away all my vinyl back in 1999. I tried to sell them, and did sell a few to collectors, but most of my vinyl albums were "well played" & not in good condition. There are several albums that I bought on vinyl, 8-track, cassette tape, and CD. Mostly Beatles (later stuff), Cream, Tull, Tommy (The Who), Santana, Grateful Dead, Chicago (my first CD was Chicago and whoa! The clarity blew me away!!) I'm also a classical organ freak, so I bought some E. Power Biggs, Paul Manz & Diane Bish recordings on cassette & then CD. The money I have spent on music!! Now, I just download if I really like something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter