Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

I went past this thread thinking, "Yeah! she did it - she beat it!" But on second glance I realized my mistake. My condolences to the family. :grouphug: I hate it when we lose great DIS'rs! :furious:

I am so very sorry for your profound loss, Jim and family. May you feel the heartfelt hugs from all of us in this community. :grouphug:

Very, very sad news. :sad1: I am so sorry for your loss ~ thoughts and prayers going out to Jim and family. :hug:

I'm very sorry to read of her loss. :guilty: She fought the good fight. May she rest in peace. Prayers go out to her family.

I'm so sorry. I wanted a miracle for her. Yesterday she was on my mind.

:grouphug:

Penny

:sad:

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow DIS board member. I did not know Beth, but it sounds like she touched many lives. Blessings to her family.

I'm so sorry to hear this update. She was a very special lady and fought as well as loved with her complete spirit.
:grouphug: to the family, friends, and DIS as this is such sad news.

PlutosFriend said:
Sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow DIS board member. I did not know Beth, but it sounds like she touched many lives. Blessings to her family.

Exactly what I was going to say...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter