Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

I cannot tell you how saddened I am by this news. My sister is battling with this vicious disease right now. I am praying so hard for all involved.

Peace be with you Beth. She was an inspiration to all of us, and I'm going to miss her posts.

I hate cancer. It sucks. :(

(Mom to a son who has one month to go in his fight with acute lymphoblastic leukemia)

My heart goes out to her Family. May you rest in peace Beth - You will be missed but your spirit will live on.
:grouphug:

CANCER SUCKS! :furious:

I'm so sorry to hear thus. My thoughts and prayers to Jim and the family.

I'm am so, so sorry for your loss. My 43yo DSis was just diagnosed last month. Chemo will start in a few weeks. My heart goes out to you.

Jim, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Beth will be greatly missed on the DIS.

Ellen

I am so sorry for your family. She will be in heaven. My family is suffering cancer now with my dear MIL. cancer sucks. We most all work harder to help cure it. People are fighting now for more money from congress. God bless your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter