Best Week to Go? Late January vs Early February?

PPs, the past times I've stayed at Caribbean Beach around the week of the cheer comps, they've been at CBR. Didn't notice an impact in the parks, but surely noticed them at the resort, with practice sessions in the grassy areas of the villages, and resort dining was busy in the morning. One unpleasant experience in 2017, our room was smack in the middle of a team, and we were woken up at 1 AM when several girls decided to go running and pounding on all doors. But no noticeable impact in the parks, perhaps because of competition schedules.
Oh! Sorry for you experience....hope this doesn't happen to us....sleep, we need sleep! :)

We went at the end of January last year. It was much more crowded than we expected, but I'm sure it's just the new normal at Disney. The weather was on the chilly side - I have pictures of the kids in their heavier coats. That being said, I'll take coats over hot, sweaty weather any day! I don't think you'll get much difference between late January or early Feb. We did see cheerleaders there, but had no issues with them.
I agree with you on the weather! Sweatshirt/coat over beads of sweat any day!

This is my favorite time to go as well, even though we have only been once during then, we learned quickly that these dates are now our favorite. But the one time we went we stayed at the WL. No tour groups what so ever there, but they don't ever stay Deluxe. And I have planned to return during this time frame once my last child is done with high school. But now I am wondering how badly the tour groups would effect a trip for us at a moderate resort. I don't want to take that chance. Renting DVC points would be the way to go for us, no doubt.

But now I am wondering how badly the tour groups would effect a trip for us at a moderate resort.
I would not worry too much about that in January/February.

We go every January and every July and it is NIGHT AND DAY different when it comes to numbers of 15s.

I see very few complaints about The 15s in January/February(although I have seen quite a few from February Pop Century Guests concerning large numbers of Argentina 15s).

We usually stay at the All-Star Resort in January and there is usually only about a half-dozen groups of 15s between all 3 All-Stars.

I would not worry too much about that in January/February.

We go every January and every July and it is NIGHT AND DAY different when it comes to numbers of 15s.

I see very few complaints about The 15s in January/February(although I have seen quite a few from February Pop Century Guests concerning large numbers of Argentina 15s).

We usually stay at the All-Star Resort in January and there is usually only about a half-dozen groups of 15s between all 3 All-Stars.
Well a studio rented at OKW for the last week in January is less than $200 during the week. Can't beat that with the amount of room in the studio. But I really do love CSR as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter