Best way of getting around parks / resorts ?

SuzyHla

Earning My Ears
New to these boards ! Can anyone tell me the best transportation options for traveling among the parks & resorts ? Ex: we have late dinner plans at G. Floridian and are staying at the Dolphin; what is best means of getting there and how much time should we allow?
If we want to bounce back & forth among the parks, what's the best way ?? Thanks for any help !

Getting around to the parks can be easy via bus. Traveling resort to resort is a different story. A rental car or taxi is the fastest.

The system is designed to get guests from their resort to/from the parks. Going from resort to resort usually requires that you go first to a park or Downtown Disney, then transfer to a bus going to your destination resort. Late in the evening as the parks close you are left only with DD as a transfer point. This is a long ride, and well out of your way.

I would advise taking a taxi for your dinner at GF.

Bouncing from park to park is fairly easy via bus or monorail.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest