• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best towncar service

Best Towncar service

• Tiffany towncar

• FL Tours

• Mears

• transportation2disney

• other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

kkmauch

Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with fact
Please vote for your best towncar in terms of service, speediness, cleanliness, grocery stop, and over-all satisfaction.
Add any that are not listed please!

If you are seeking a quality company with towncars, here are some with great reputations. I'm sure they all have websites, just type their name in any search engine.

Carey
Starline
Trans Orlando
Showtime
GNS
Dave El
L&M

Thank you very much!!! I have been watching the posts for a while, I wondered why only a few towncar services have been mentioned. My brother just returned from Orlando, he informed me what that scoop was. His driver mentioned there is a few companies that manipulate results on this message board. He said if I write something about this, my message might be deleted. Let's see if that is true...

Originally posted by Hithere00
My brother just returned from Orlando, he informed me what that scoop was. His driver mentioned there is a few companies that manipulate results on this message board.

This is absolutely untrue.... The popular companies that are used get alot of mention by the people who use them. Not just the sponsor of this site.

Companies that are not as well known get very little mention because the posters on this message board do not use them.

Some companies have tried to use these boards as a means of free advertising - which is not allowed and those posts are removed.

Please get your facts straight before making accusations.

A "he said that some guy said that he heard" type report is nothing but rumor. Probably from someone who is irked because they could not get free advertising.

I voted for tiffanys. We use them yearly and have never had a problem. Berkley Edwards is our favorite driver. Once we had a different , quiet driver. It was o.k. but we like to talk. This was the first time I asked for a grocery stop. I really didnt want groceries. We just went to the hess mini mart for some soda.

Our vote is for Premier Towncar Services. We've used them a few times and they are always on time with nice clean cars and professional drivers, never had a problem and will recommend them.

We use Happy Limo for our Disney cruises and have gotten great service. Nice vehicles, a grocery stop, and one-time pickups, even when our flight is delayed. :D
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter