PrincessMati

Earning My Ears
1 - Boma - breakfast
Absolute favorite. Great ambiance and gorgeous resort. Food is delicious and bottomless pog juice!!!

next ones are hard to rank because food was awesome in each of them and the whole expierence excellent

2 - Trattoria al forno - dinner
Being around the boardwalk at night is always nice. I have heard bad things about this place but I love their lasagna and panna cotta for dessert.
3 - Teppan Edo - lunch
A must do every family trip. It's a whole expierence. We have so much fun here, the servers are fenomenal always playing around and making jokes while cooking. From the salad to that ginger cake, ooohhh boy!
4 - Ohana - dinner
Christmas dinner with the family. All you care to eat, that means A LOT of delicious food. So magical to see christmas fireworks from the windows.
5 - Storybook at Artist Point - dinner
This would be on top if it wasn't for the price. Food and service were excelent, just too pricey I think because of the characters we don't really care about. The enchanted forest ambiance is gorgeous.

6 - Topolinos terrace - breakfast
Same as storybook dining, food was excelent but pricey. I don't think waffles and eggs are worth 60 bucks. I think this is unfair comparing to other people's opinions but we were just disappointed cause didn't know it was fixed price. We had so much pastries though and those were good!

7 - Space 220 - dinner
Decoration is in another level but food nothing special. It was not even close to be worth the price, service ok and decent food but comparable to any quick service for half that price or even less. One time to get to know the place was enough for us.

What do you think of those dining locations? Want to know if we were just lucky (or unlucky) with our expierence last trip. Would love to hear other experiences and visit new restaurants next january when I go to my first trip as DVC owner:thanks:

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your opinion of these places. I’m not hearing a lot of good things about Space 220, but we will still give it a chance. Thinking this may be a one and done kind of place though. Storybook however is a family favorite every trip! Pricy for sure, but I think I’ve become numb to the sticker shock over the years.

Thank you for sharing your opinion of these places. I’m not hearing a lot of good things about Space 220, but we will still give it a chance. Thinking this may be a one and done kind of place though. Storybook however is a family favorite every trip! Pricy for sure, but I think I’ve become numb to the sticker shock over the years.
Yes!!! You should definitely give it a chance. Storybook is great I will for sure go back

Have not tried Toppolinos for breakfast, but read good things about it. It is AMAZING for dinner. One of our favorites.
Sad to keep reading bad reviews for Space 220. Have not been there yet and want to. But all the bad reviews worry me.

Thanks for sharing your reviews and congratulations on your DVC purchase. Welcome Home! Agree with you on Space220 -- wanted to love it but everything was just meh and it's so pricey. IF we go back, we're doing the lounge. Topolino's breakfast is definitely pricey BUT you can order more than one entree... when we go, we each get an entree and then order the fruit plate, waffles, and one other to share. We aim to get our $ worth, haha. Love the character interaction there as well (though I haven't been back since things are back to "normal" with characters). Storybook hasn't been on my radar ... I need to check that out! Glad to hear that Trattoria was good. The chef from Flying Fish was there while FF was closed and some people attributed the improved quality to him ... glad to hear they're keeping it up. I enjoy it as well!

1 - Boma - breakfast
Absolute favorite. Great ambiance and gorgeous resort. Food is delicious and bottomless pog juice!!!

next ones are hard to rank because food was awesome in each of them and the whole expierence excellent

2 - Trattoria al forno - dinner
Being around the boardwalk at night is always nice. I have heard bad things about this place but I love their lasagna and panna cotta for dessert.
3 - Teppan Edo - lunch
A must do every family trip. It's a whole expierence. We have so much fun here, the servers are fenomenal always playing around and making jokes while cooking. From the salad to that ginger cake, ooohhh boy!
4 - Ohana - dinner
Christmas dinner with the family. All you care to eat, that means A LOT of delicious food. So magical to see christmas fireworks from the windows.
5 - Storybook at Artist Point - dinner
This would be on top if it wasn't for the price. Food and service were excelent, just too pricey I think because of the characters we don't really care about. The enchanted forest ambiance is gorgeous.

6 - Topolinos terrace - breakfast
Same as storybook dining, food was excelent but pricey. I don't think waffles and eggs are worth 60 bucks. I think this is unfair comparing to other people's opinions but we were just disappointed cause didn't know it was fixed price. We had so much pastries though and those were good!

7 - Space 220 - dinner
Decoration is in another level but food nothing special. It was not even close to be worth the price, service ok and decent food but comparable to any quick service for half that price or even less. One time to get to know the place was enough for us.

What do you think of those dining locations? Want to know if we were just lucky (or unlucky) with our expierence last trip. Would love to hear other experiences and visit new restaurants next january when I go to my first trip as DVC owner:thanks:

Thanks for sharing the reviews. Sorry you didn't enjoy the food at Space 220. Seems to be in line with a lot of people's experience. We went the first day it opened, rope dropped, waited in the heat in an awfully long line - so when we finally got up there we were HUNGRY. Maybe it was the anticipation or just being flat out hungry but we loved our food, that with the ambience the whole experience was fantastic. I wonder if I return under normal circumstances whether I'll be disappointed.

Seeing how you loved Boma, and that you are looking for good value when you eat, I highly recommend Sanaa at Kidani Village. The animals come right up to the window (usually the goofy looking birds, but once we got to see the Ankole have a whole drama in front of us). And honestly you could just go have bread service and share a single entree among 4 people and walk out full, which would run you under $15 a person. I've gone with my wife for the bread service alone under $30 including tip, completely satisfied.

Mostly though wanted to thank you for the review of Topolino's breakfast. We went for dinner and though it was pricey it was absolutely worth it, maybe the best dinner we've had in WDW (def better than CA Grill or Toledo's, which were overhyped and overpriced). We were toying with the idea of going for breakfast at Topolino's for our next trip, as a lot of people swear by it, but I'm going to trust you here and go with a hard pass. If I'm going to spend that much on breakfast might as well go to the Royal Table and have their delicious beef tenderloin - with early entrance to MK!

Thanks for sharing the reviews. Sorry you didn't enjoy the food at Space 220. Seems to be in line with a lot of people's experience. We went the first day it opened, rope dropped, waited in the heat in an awfully long line - so when we finally got up there we were HUNGRY. Maybe it was the anticipation or just being flat out hungry but we loved our food, that with the ambience the whole experience was fantastic. I wonder if I return under normal circumstances whether I'll be disappointed.

Seeing how you loved Boma, and that you are looking for good value when you eat, I highly recommend Sanaa at Kidani Village. The animals come right up to the window (usually the goofy looking birds, but once we got to see the Ankole have a whole drama in front of us). And honestly you could just go have bread service and share a single entree among 4 people and walk out full, which would run you under $15 a person. I've gone with my wife for the bread service alone under $30 including tip, completely satisfied.

Mostly though wanted to thank you for the review of Topolino's breakfast. We went for dinner and though it was pricey it was absolutely worth it, maybe the best dinner we've had in WDW (def better than CA Grill or Toledo's, which were overhyped and overpriced). We were toying with the idea of going for breakfast at Topolino's for our next trip, as a lot of people swear by it, but I'm going to trust you here and go with a hard pass. If I'm going to spend that much on breakfast might as well go to the Royal Table and have their delicious beef tenderloin - with early entrance to MK!
I have tried Sanaa in 2019 and really enjoyed it, the bread service too!! I would choose CRT over Topolinos. It is not that I didn't like breakfast there, it was just plain food. You must try it at least once if you like characters cause their interaction was good

I have tried Sanaa in 2019 and really enjoyed it, the bread service too!! I would choose CRT over Topolinos. It is not that I didn't like breakfast there, it was just plain food. You must try it at least once if you like characters cause their interaction was good
That's a part of it no doubt, and I had heard the same on podcasts and such. Most likely only do one character meal. My wife is not a fan of them, but she loved Topolinos so I thought I might be able to sneak it in as a freebie, though if if the food is just ok then that won't cut it. Like I wouldn't even think about trying to take her to Chef Mickey's or H&V. I'm starting to think we might be better off going to Tusker House for a character meal this next trip. My understanding is that they have a lot of the same dishes as you'd find at Boma, which we love. Might also give Garden Grill a try, as I heard their character interaction is really good. She really enjoys Living with the Land and I think she'd like the rotating restaurant aspect so that's another opportunity for a win-win. Have you been to either?

Yes both, but pre covid. Actually first time I had breakfast at boma was because tusker house was still closed or low capacity I don't remember now. Absolutely loved both. Haven't tried lunch or dinner at Garden Grill and think it still doesn't open for breakfast. It is all you care to eat family style and you can ask for one of the lower booths to enjoy the better viewing. There were chip and dale, mickey and pluto, the restaurant is small so you see them over and over. At tusker there were mickey, donald, daisy and goofy, buffet with a lot to choose from but again this was pre covid and it was a buffet, not sure if they do family style at the moment. In my opinion you won't go wrong with any of those.

Have not tried Toppolinos for breakfast, but read good things about it. It is AMAZING for dinner. One of our favorites.
Sad to keep reading bad reviews for Space 220. Have not been there yet and want to. But all the bad reviews worry me.
We also had a wonderful experience at Topolino's for dinner when we were there last summer. We had a fantastic waiter, very knowledgeable about the food offerings and everything we tried was phenomenal. Drinks were fabulous. Highly recommend!

We've never been to Boma but I've read so many good reviews, I think I will try to book it for breakfast next time.
Haven't been to it since it reopened. Previously, was one of the few breakfasts we always wanted to do. Busy, noisy inside, but very good food. Hopefully, that hasn't changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter