Best time to call Universal?

Naomeri

DIS Veteran
I booked a package, but later decided I’d rather have an AP. So I went ahead a bought that, but I need to get the tickets removed from my existing reservation, preferably before I pay the balance next month.

Since Universal doesn’t allow this to be done online (for whatever stupid reason 🙄😡) is there a better time to get ahold of them? I just spent over an hour sitting on hold before I got sick of hearing the same 3 messages on repeat (at least Disney gives us music!)

The hold times are ridiculous. I know they're short staffed, but if that's the case then it should be easier to make changes to packages online without needing a representative. And it's the same 3 messages on a one minute loop. I know I'm not on hold alone, Universal. I've been listening to Minions giggle for over 90 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter