Best Time to Buy Tickets?

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
Which is normally the better deal - the Boxing Day sale or their after Christmas sale? Looking for Discovery Cove for next June.

Which is normally the better deal - the Boxing Day sale or their after Christmas sale? Looking for Discovery Cove for next June.
I originally purchased my DC tickets during the Black Friday sale, but later saw during the holiday sale in December that my dates were around $100 cheaper. They easily refunded me my original rate, and I turned around and repurchased under the new sale.
Now if you are interested in discounted dining plans, quick queue, etc., the Black Friday sale seems to be when you need to buy those things.

I originally purchased my DC tickets during the Black Friday sale, but later saw during the holiday sale in December that my dates were around $100 cheaper. They easily refunded me my original rate, and I turned around and repurchased under the new sale.
Now if you are interested in discounted dining plans, quick queue, etc., the Black Friday sale seems to be when you need to buy those things.

Ooh good to know they'll let you cancel and rebook. When does the December holiday say normally begin?

I *thought* I remembered seeing the holiday sale being even better than Black Friday.

Ooh good to know they'll let you cancel and rebook. When does the December holiday say normally begin?

I *thought* I remembered seeing the holiday sale being even better than Black Friday.

I’m not sure when it began exactly, but looking at old emails, it looks like I cancelled/rebooked on December 18.

Hi.. Is the holiday sale only for discovery cove or do they sale the multiple park ones also. Is there sales on food and cabanas

Last edited:
Hi.. Is the holiday sale only for discovery cove or do they sale the multiple park ones also. Is there sales on food and cabanas
You can buy the multi-park tickets. The sale covers Discovery Cove, Sea World, BG, and Aquatica. There were discounts for dining plans, quick queue, cabanas, tours, etc.

Hi. I see that the sea world annual passes that you can get free additional guests in for free. Can you use them all at once.
Also for the discovery cove and sea world combo tickets do you have to use them with a certain time frame
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter