Best snack credits in world showcase?

I dont think the cronut is at the Refreshment Port anymore. Hopefully someone who has been recently can chime in.

The cronut is now at Taste Track. We had it in December and it was awful. It tasted like it was cooked 2 days before and brought over to the little pavillion. It is definitely not being made fresh like it was at Refreshment Port. We had planned on using lots of snack credits on cronuts, but we only bought 1 and threw it away.

That sucks. Loved getting the cronut. Glad I was able to get it there the last time I was down in April.
Well youre in luck. As @Moliphino and @steph12 pointed out, its now located by Test Track.

@steph12 its so unfortunate that you had a bad cronut. :( I hope this was just a one off experience and not the norm. If you were nearby, I wouldve brought the cronut back for a fresher one OR at least your money back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!