Best SMELLS in the World?

The Contemporary lobby. A CM told me it was aloe and clover. B&B works has something very close to this smell called Rain Kissed Leaves. I think you can only get it online though.

I second Laila in Norway.

Sunshine seasons - every time I go to Soarin' or Living with the Land I'm tempted to stop in for food...

I have a Yankee Candle that smells EXACTLY like the pie smell from PhilharMagic movie. I LOVE it love it love it. I think the scent is called "Farmer's Market"

aside from those mentioned, i love the smell of Tusker House at breakfast. when you enter the door, you can just SMELL the Mickey waffles.

Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this has been mentioned My Best Smell can only be sensed in the 2nd and 3rd row of Soarin', it's the feet of those in one and two.

Bill From PA

Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this has been mentioned My Best Smell can only be sensed in the 2nd and 3rd row of Soarin', it's the feet of those in one and two.

Bill From PA

You're adorable.

This is a weird one but the bathrooms have a certain smell that I haven't smelled anywhere else.

I have a Yankee Candle that smells EXACTLY like the pie smell from PhilharMagic movie. I LOVE it love it love it. I think the scent is called "Farmer's Market"

Yes! I know exactly what you're talking about! And you're right, it smells JUST like the pie scene from PhilharMagic!

For me... The lobby of the Wilderness Lodge and the lobby of the Yacht Club. Also, the smell of the water at Splash Mountain (& considering I worked there, it STILL reminds me of vacation!) and Pirates of the Caribbean, burning of Rome in Spaceship Earth, and Casey's Corner.

Love threads like this! :thumbsup2

Wilderness Lodge lobby :)

or

Grand Floridian during Christmas holiday

This is a weird one but the bathrooms have a certain smell that I haven't smelled anywhere else.
Yes, my kids and I love that smell! I can't believe I'm admitting this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter