Best SMELLS in the World?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
What smell instantly scream DISNEY! to you? The one where, if you get a whiff of something similar at home it instantly transports you back to WDW? For me it's the smell of popcorn on Main Street and the "musty water" smell inside Pirates and Splash Mountain.

What's your favorite scent?

Any of the ginger bread houses.... our favorite one was at the Beach Club... smells amazing!

What smell instantly scream DISNEY! to you? The one where, if you get a whiff of something similar at home it instantly transports you back to WDW? For me it's the smell of popcorn on Main Street and the "musty water" smell inside Pirates and Splash Mountain.

OMG the smell on Splash Mountain is one of my FAVORITES and nobody understands why! LOL

Not weird AT ALL. I enjoy the food smells, but there's just something about the smell of POTC and Splash that I just LOVE.

The boats at Jungle Cruise or the Beach Club lobby

I'm not sure what it is, but I believe it's the smell from the wood ovens in Via Napoli at Epcot. When the wind is just right, I catch a whiff of that smoke, and I start to drool. Strangely enough, I don't think their pizza tastes that great. :confused3

I really liked the Beach and Yacht Club lobbies this trip - smelled so fresh

The Meadows Trading Post in Fort Wilderness is paneled in wood. The wood has a distinctive smell and every time i smell that smell i am 8 yrs old again buying my mandatory clear plastic box of M&Ms... i miss those M&Ms...i can buy a used car for what they cost now a days... :scared:

Poly lobby. We always stayed there when I was a kid, so it was the first thing I saw, and smelled, on every trip.

I love the smell in the lobby at Beach Club. Also the bathrooms in the lobby at Coronada Spring. Yes I just said I like the smell of a bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!