Best Restaurant in Epcot...besides Le Cellier....

Easily the best (maybe in the whole World) including Le Cellier is Bistro de Paris. A little pricey but just a step below V&A's for service and food. DW, DS14, and I got the prixe fixe menu (minus wine parings) in April and it was incredible. My DM was with us as well but she does not like seafood and ordered from the regular menu and it was amazing as well.

We just returned from EPCOT and we ate at Coral Reef, Marakesh, and Nine Dragons on this trip. And our favorite meal for this entire trip was at Nine Dragons. The service was top notch, and my pepper shrimp with spinach noodles was outstanding (I never wanted to eat here, but I was pleasantly surprised). The menu offers some great choices it is definitely not like "take-out". We also love Tokyo Dining. Marakesh was exotic and fun, but the food is very different.

I am looking forward to the Les Chefs de France on next visit next month. Le Cellier is our favorite at EPCOT.

We just returned from EPCOT and we ate at Coral Reef, Marakesh, and Nine Dragons on this trip. And our favorite meal for this entire trip was at Nine Dragons. The service was top notch, and my pepper shrimp with spinach noodles was outstanding (I never wanted to eat here, but I was pleasantly surprised). The menu offers some great choices it is definitely not like "take-out". We also love Tokyo Dining. Marakesh was exotic and fun, but the food is very different.

I am looking forward to the Les Chefs de France on next visit next month. Le Cellier is our favorite at EPCOT.

I agree on Nine Dragons. We had it booked last year for CP and tried everyday to switch it with no luck. And i am glad we couldnt because it was great and will probably now be added on every trip.

If you like the style of food, Biergarten is not only really good, but it has a really fun dinner show.

we went last time and are going again.

Last week was our first Disney trip so we're definitely new & haven't dined at all the restaurants. Unfortunately, Le Cellier was our most disappointing meal of the week. After having read many positive reviews and received recommendations from friends we were looking forward to that evening out.

Based on our experience, Tutto Italia was wonderful and Teppan Edo offered good food with fun entertainment, particularly for our boys.

I know it's a counter service but the Tangieriene Cafe lunch was very good. Based on that experience we would be open to dining at the Makaresh the next time.

We would also consider choosing Chefs De France and possibly the Biergarten (although I'm not keen on buffets).

Bistro de Paris...definitely one the best restaurants in Epcot. I would put coral Reef behind it, though their Service sometimes is very slow.

We enjoy Teppan Edo.

Biergarten has continued to hold up well.

We've been disappointed with Marrakesh, San Angel, Chefs de France and Le Cellier the past few trips.

The nes we eat at the most are R&C and Biergarden - but all are good. I think I like Coral Reef and Tepan Edo the best though.

Great steak at the Coral Reef, I don't eat fish. We sat by the glass and the kdis had a blast watching the fish, sea turtle and the diver cleaning the tank. He also waved at the kids too.

Also voting for Biergarten, we go there every trip, it is great for the kids, entertainment and they can get up and dance and not sit the whole dinner.

Last week was our first Disney trip so we're definitely new & haven't dined at all the restaurants. Unfortunately, Le Cellier was our most disappointing meal of the week. After having read many positive reviews and received recommendations from friends we were looking forward to that evening out.

Based on our experience, Tutto Italia was wonderful and Teppan Edo offered good food with fun entertainment, particularly for our boys.

I know it's a counter service but the Tangieriene Cafe lunch was very good. Based on that experience we would be open to dining at the Makaresh the next time.

We would also consider choosing Chefs De France and possibly the Biergarten (although I'm not keen on buffets).

Just curious, what was disappointing at Le Cellier?

Our order of choice after Le Cellier

Coral Reef for the NY Strip and Bailey's and Jack Daniel Mousse (best dessert)
Rose & Crown for the great spot to watch Illuminations
Chefs de France-pretty good food and nice atmosphere
Teppen Edo-sit around the grill and watch the chef put on a show and good shrimp and steak
San Angle Inn-nice candle light dining
Nine Dragons- Maybe better now since the rehab, will give another try some day

- Bistro is excellent.
- Coral Reef is good, but we cannot return there now as one of our group has a severe allergy to all fish. :sad1:

I've eaten at almost all of the Epcot restaurants and nothing compares to Bistro, not even close. It's a great upscale restaurant with excellent food and outstanding service (and so quiet). Other than Bistro, I would say Teppen Edo but it's a long slide down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter