Best Quick Service for a Foodie

Thanks for those YouTube links- they were so informative and a lot of fun!​

I think a few of the TS restaurants at Disney Springs have quick service windows like Morimoto does (yes, every foodie should try Morimoto's sticky ribs). I found Art Smith's food very good & I think he has a takeout window where you can get his fried chicken sandwich (do this!). I think Rick Bayless's Frontera Cocina also as a takeout window. I know the Dis team really like the poutine from the Daily Poutine kiosk in DS.

Were you specifically asking about QS to avoid paying extra $ in tip? if tipping isn't a problem, some of the resort restaurants have lounges that are attached and offer a similar menu to the restaurant or an abbreviated menu, for example, the last time we were at the Nomad Lounge (attached to Tiffins), they offered an small plates menu as well as any appetizer from the regular Tiffins menu & have heard that Victoria Falls Lounge (attached to Sanaa) does offer their own menu & you could still order Sanaa's famous bread service from them as well. I know for I think a previous post suggested multiple apps instead of a full meal which is a great money saving idea where you can get a good variety to share. You could do a grazing of appetizers on the monorail loop or even at the Boardwalk which could include restaurants at Swan & Dolphin which have good reviews from the Dis team.

Sorry I don't have much info on in-park QS as I really prefer TS for my foodie fix and can only tell you I've heard lots of good things about Les Halles & Tangerine Café and think Epcot would have better foodie QS choices than most other parks. I haven't seen Pandora yet but have heard rave reviews for Satuli Canteen.

I wish you good eating & hope you report back on your foodie adventures!

Tangierine Cafe - lamb shawarma is a must-do for me.
Les Halles in France is good, too.
I have not been since Pandora opened but I am eager to try Satuli Canteen.

Have thought about this a great deal for our trip in mid December (me, DS 22 and DM.) We live just outside NYC so our taste can be picky. Definitely going to try Santulli Canteen at AK, but also trying to snag an ADR at BOG in MK for lunch. We usually don't eat at MK, but the QS menu is quite nice! We will also pay OOP for lunch at TBD Lounge at DHS, well worth it. There is also Nomad Lounge in AK, small bites and drinks.

I consider myself a foodie though a very non-discriminating one as I will absolutely eat anything and everything. I agree with most of the previous suggestions:

Satuli Canteen for an elevated Chipotle-style experience with unique flavor combinations
Nomad Lounge has QS portions/prices on small plates from Tiffins for global fare
Capt Cooks at the Polynesian is hands down my favorite QS on property with pretty great Asian flavors
Sunshine Seasons has some good offerings too -- I really like their fish tacos

Also, I almost never hear anyone mention YeSake in Disney Springs -- it has some pretty great poke and Sushi Burrito options that are pretty tasty and offer lots of options.

Katsura Grill in Japan is a favorite of mine. While the outdoor seating area is beautiful and calming, it has also a nice indoor area with A/C for hot days.

If either of you or both, sign up for a Landry's card, you could eat at Yak & Yeti, Rainforest Café or TRex with a $25 credit. Sign up within a month of going tho so the credit doesn't expire. And you will get preferential seating without an ADR

If either of you or both, sign up for a Landry's card, you could eat at Yak & Yeti, Rainforest Café or TRex with a $25 credit. Sign up within a month of going tho so the credit doesn't expire. And you will get preferential seating without an ADR

I was just going to ask this on another thread, but don't you have to pay $25 to get the card? So the credit is a wash.

I think one of the newer "hidden gems" of QS is the Geyser Grill at Wilderness Lodge. The outdoor setting (under cover) is so nice and relaxing and we think the food is great. In fact, we recommended it to someone who is down there this week and their first comment was "OMG, this is better than some full-serve restaraunts" (okay, maybe the bar is not always high when talking about Disney full-serve, but you get the idea). Again, the combination of the setting, along with the food, makes it one of our favorite places to kick back and relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter