Best purse/ bag to carry

I forgot to "quote" yours when I answered but if you see my post above this is my opinion. I'm curious as what others will say.

The description on line said it was only water resistant not waterproof. So I am not expecting to keep everything from getting soaking wet but gosh I thought that if it rained it wouldnt be that bad! uhoh

The description on line said it was only water resistant not waterproof. So I am not expecting to keep everything from getting soaking wet but gosh I thought that if it rained it wouldnt be that bad! uhoh

This was a sudden, hard downpour not regular raining when we went.

Hey everyone - I want one! What is this code your talking about? I could definately use that!

Anyone have a recommendation for a hands free bag with enough room for the essentials (wallet, keys, tickets, camera)? Is the crocs sling bag good?

:confused3

Call Riverside Works at 716-569-6524 and ask Sue about her purses, may be what you need.

I just found the Baggillini Messenger bag for $19.30! It was with a promo code on Bagsbuy.com. They have free shipping, no sales tax, and there was a $10.00 off code. Plus you get a discount for registering with them. I hope it's the right bag! I was excited to find such a great deal. :dance3:

Thanks again to everyone!

I was REALLy upset when I missed the REI clearance earlier this week! But now I have the exact color bag I wanted at a price I can live with!!!

thank you....

i used code save10 today... worked...my bag was the same price as yours:banana:

I don't have a bagalini, so I can't comment there, but I used one of those small nylon backbacks with string straps - you know what I'm talking about. It had only one pocket, so it was an easy check at the ticket counter and it was black, so DH would carry it sometimes.

Does the bagalini have alot of pockets? Does that slow you down at the entrance where they check everything?

I just got my Baggallini in the mail!!:banana: I think it is going to be just what I need to carry everything.

It does have a lot of pockets and very spacious! As far as the bag checks, I have read on these boards that if you go ahead and open all the zippers and pockets before you go thru the check, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. As far as being waterproof - it is made of nylon. I think you would have to literally drop it in the river or let it soak in the tub before it damaged anything in the bag. I tried it on when I got it and it felt very light weight and versatile. Good bag for the money!!!:cheer2:

I am very excited!!!:woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Mine came last night.
I ordered the red, and it's perfect (a nice red, the color of Minnie's shoes!)

Many thanks to those who posted the code and the other info!!!

Got mine yesterday! Love the color (steel blue) and it's the perfect size!

2 years ago when I was there with DD (then 11) I carried a backpack way too big. Of course if there is the room you carry too much stuff you do not need!

We use the lockers taking a change of shoes and pants/shorts/sweatshirts so I just wanted something smaller. Thanks!!!!!

Got mine yesterday as well. I love the color, I ordered pink, but have yet to try it out. I'll be heading out of town today though so I'll probably try it out this weekend. I love the little cell phone or cameral pocket on the strap, that will be a perfect place to put my phone.

I just got my Baggallini in the mail!!:banana: I think it is going to be just what I need to carry everything.

It does have a lot of pockets and very spacious! As far as the bag checks, I have read on these boards that if you go ahead and open all the zippers and pockets before you go thru the check, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. As far as being waterproof - it is made of nylon. I think you would have to literally drop it in the river or let it soak in the tub before it damaged anything in the bag. I tried it on when I got it and it felt very light weight and versatile. Good bag for the money!!!:cheer2:

I am very excited!!!:woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Hey, did you hear about the new flights out of ILM to Orlando? I'm seriously rethinking my driving plans now.

I listened & just ordered my baggalini in purple for $19.30!!! thanks for the website bagsbuy.com & the code 'save10' ---oh, & if you register you get 10% off :banana:

I was wondering what type of bag to take to WDW, was planning on a backpack, but the baggallini sound much better. So, can you NOT take your bag on rides? Not the roller coasters, but moreso the kids type rides? What are the rules for this?:confused3

Thanks for the link and code. I've been looking for something new to carry to the parks for 6 months.

I'm still trying to decide. The messenger bag is too big for me but the large wallet might work. I'm going to look at other brands on that sight as well. I would love one that's waterproof also.

Amazon's website is a great place to see the bags. They have several views inside, outside, and someone wearing.

the fabric seems to be the only diff. I ordered the cheaper one!

Ahh. I think you're right. I jumped the gun & ordered the other one earlier. I figured the steel blue would be the only one DH would wear willingly if I ask him to. I wonder if one is more water resistant than the other?

The pink one appears to be hot pink...anyone confirm this???? The bright colored ones......any risk of color bleed when new) on a rainy day?? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter