Best purse/ bag to carry

Thanks Camille! Would it hold a couple pair of socks? I like to change socks part way through the day, don't know why it's just my hangup! I look forward to your picture! Thanks again.

Diane

With out a doubt. If I could offer a suggestion about socks, I bought these sox by danskin that are moister wicking,(you can get them at Wal-Mart) I never had sweaty socks the whole time I was there, which in return gave me no blisters what so ever for the six days we were in the parks. I do have to say that I didn't wash them before going (meaning-still brand new)so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. LOL I'm wondering if the moisture wicking thing only happens when you don't put softener in the wash. ??? Would be good to know, huh?
Try that while your there and see if it works for you. I promise I will get a picture off to you as soon as I can get my teenager to help me load it on the computer. LOL! :rotfl:

I've carried a Baggallini messenger bag to WDW every time we've gone. Just got the new giraffe print one at eBags. This year though I'm carrying the Heys TravelMate. It just came today and I love it. It is slightly smaller than the Baggallini and I really like the strap better. Tons of pockets and even a wet things pocket. There is a video here you can watch about it. I got mine from QVC for $19.95.
http://shop.heys.ca/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=tm01

Has anyone else used this bag? I think it looks great. The baggalini is a bit too big for my needs. Anyone have a child use it? I have two DDs that really like it and would prefer it to the fanny packs they used on the last trip!

I'd love to some more reviews if someone has used this bag!

This is my bag of choice. Roomy, well-organized, comfortable. I could fit everything we need in it.

I love my REI boarding bag. I have made several trips with it and it is very comfy and roomy. I can always seem to cram something else in it if need be. Highly recommended!!

Just a heads up, www.shoebuy.com is running a sale today only 20% of your entire order!!! Use code DAYLIGHT2008

Don't want anyone to miss out on this discount how had a purchase planned.

Happy shopping!!

I have one of those Disneyworld backpacks. I bought it several years ago in the park but I notice they now sell them online and in the magazine. I had my friend sew our last name on it. It opens wide at the top, so the bag check at entry is easy. It is light weight material that now is water proof since we sprayed it with that stuff you spray on tents. We all also wear fanny packs. Yes they are UGLY but serve a great purpose.

I have been reading this thread in preparation for our June trip. I liked the looks of a bagallini messenger bag, but it just appears too large for my needs. I have always carried a fanny pack in the parks, but my DD15 said I was not to do this anymore.

The one I found that seems more like what I would wear is the Heys Exotic Travelmate (polka dots). It appears a little more streamline that the others I looked at. I found it at shoebuy.com and after I registered on their site (saved 10%) and using the code save10, I got it for $20.20 (free shipping, no tax). The regular price is $32.47.

Thanks everyone for posting all of the options, made my decision a little easier!:)

I am a backpack person, cause it has enough room for all of little things. besides, it is handsfree..:flower3:

Okay, so I am going to confess... After everyone's talk about the Baggallini - I bought one. The black one. Hey, it looks masculine enough!!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know why I bought it, in case this hasn't crossed your mind...

I like to collect various ride photos from different parks (the kind you can purchase after you go on an attraction). Anyway, I couldn't find a bag just big enough to hold the 8x10's without being so big that it was bulky and cumbersome (like a full size backpack). This bag is it! I checked it out and it holds some of the pictures I've previously purchased!!!! I hate lugging those around, and I don't use the resort delivery service for them because last time one got lost.

For those of you who don't like to buy online - I bought mine at my local Triple A office. They sell all kinds of baggallini products (who knew). They even give you below retail price if you have a Triple A membership.

Anyway, just thought I'd 'fess up and say thanks for finding me a viable solution to my problem... it makes the best "man bag"! :worship:

Okay, so I am going to confess... After everyone's talk about the Baggallini - I bought one. The black one. Hey, it looks masculine enough!!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know why I bought it, in case this hasn't crossed your mind...

I like to collect various ride photos from different parks (the kind you can purchase after you go on an attraction). Anyway, I couldn't find a bag just big enough to hold the 8x10's without being so big that it was bulky and cumbersome (like a full size backpack). This bag is it! I checked it out and it holds some of the pictures I've previously purchased!!!! I hate lugging those around, and I don't use the resort delivery service for them because last time one got lost.

For those of you who don't like to buy online - I bought mine at my local Triple A office. They sell all kinds of baggallini products (who knew). They even give you below retail price if you have a Triple A membership.

Anyway, just thought I'd 'fess up and say thanks for finding me a viable solution to my problem... it makes the best "man bag"! :worship:

My husband is carrying a black Baggallini messenger to DW this year, it's just the perfect size for him and made for a man or woman- much better than the pack he carried last time!

I just bought the Baggallini Messenger bagg upon the recommendations of others. I went and tried it in the store as I wanted to make sure it "fit" me well.
I bought the messenger bag years ago for disney--the BEST part of it is the zipper cell phone compartment on the strap that goes across your body. This way you can feel the phone vibrating when it rings. Great wall to stay in communication with the rest of your party as it is always too loud to hear the phone and you don't want it to go off during shows.

After trying one in a store, I went ahead and ordered the Baggallini Brussells bag online this weekend (the store didn't have the color I wanted).

If this thread is still active when I get back, I will report how it worked for me at WDW. Hopefully, the bag won't be too heavy.

I am looking for a small child size fanny pack that is slim and not "childish". just plain colored and easy to wear. I am a small woman and like to have my hands free. Waist size around 22'. And obviously this thread is still here:goodvibes

has anyone used the baggallini wallet bag - the larger one? Did you wear it around your waist? I just found one at TJ Maxx for $20 but I'm not sure about it.....any thoughts?

I am debating between the vera bradley minni hipster and the le sportsac kasey. Which one do you think would be better? I dont have to hold much just my phone, camera, wallet, and sunblock.

I am debating between the vera bradley minni hipster and the le sportsac kasey. Which one do you think would be better? I dont have to hold much just my phone, camera, wallet, and sunblock.

I'm not familiar with the le sportsac kasey, but love my mini hipsters. I have several of them (Piroutte, Rivera Blue, Mediterranean Blue, Blue Rhapsody, Bali Gold, and Raspberry Fizz). I love them for WDW, but also use them as my everyday purses.

I am taking this CamelBak for a bag/water source this time. I use it when I am running/biking. It has a lot of room even when the water bladder is full. On the back it has a special material so you do not sweat that much. I am a big water drinker and always want to have water on demand, especially when waiting in lines. It has a wide opening in the water bladder so easy fill up with the free ice water.

I am recently back from our trip and I had ordered the bagellini t0 take into the parks. It held our video camera, digital camera, 2 packages of rain ponchos (2 in each), my 4x6 planning info, a notepad and pen, full size motrin bottle, gum, sharpies, misc ziplock baggies, travel size sunscreen, pressed penny money and on occasion a water bottle in the side holder.

It was not heavy and I wore it all the time (DH only had it on occasion). When it did become bothersome, I would just change sides of how I wore it. it worked great and I would definately recommend it to others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter