Best purse/ bag to carry

Hey WilmingtonFive, I'm in Wilmington as well, actually I'm in Winnabow but we still consider it Wilmington.

Have a good trip, we will be heading down in May.

Hey do you drive or fly? If you drive do you go 17 or 95? I'm debating this years route, we usually take 95 but have taken 17 once in the past and think the drive is a bit more pleasant, just slower.

We are going to drive. We thought about flying even considered taking Amtrak from Florence but in the end decided driving would be best. One reason is because our oldest is a severe asthmatic and we dont want to be down there without a car but didnt want to rent one and pay for it to just sit there all week.

We are going to take 95 through Lumberton, drive all day Saturday on the way down, but split the trip up on the way home. That way we can go to a park that Saturday but still have some of the trip out of the way so that it is not so long on the home come Sunday. I cant stand to be in a lot of traffic and while I enjoy the scenic route sometimes, with 3 rambunctious excited boys the sooner I get out of the car the better! ;)

We usually leave around 1 or 2 am so the traffic is never too bad because we can get past Savannah by rush hour. I think what we might do is 17 down and 95 back home since it is quicker and we don't leave the world until 9 or 10 am.

I'll tell you what though, I flew last year and it was totally not worth it. We left for the airport at 6:00 am for an 8:00 flight (don't ask why since it's Wilmington airport but we did). Anyways we had to go through Atlanta with a 2 hour layover and then off to Orlando. By the time we waited for Magical Express it was 4:00 when we checked in. When we leave the house at 2:00 am we are checking in by 2:00 pm so really it doesn't save all that much time. Now maybe if we could get a direct flight out of Wilmington things would be different but I don't see that happening any time soon. :(

The code should still be good, I just bought last night (I'm a bit impulsive ;)
The code I used was save10. I hope it's okay to post that on here- let me know if it works! If you register on the site you save another $2, and the shipping is free. Good luck!

Thank you!!! I just ordered it in red. With free shipping, the code and the $2.15 discount for registering, it came to under $20.:cool1:

Ok y'all, I ordered my Baggalini!!!:cool1: I am so excited, I bought it after joining the boards.:surfweb: I haven't received it yet but I am so excited to get it!!!:banana: :upsidedow I bought a purple one, but it doesn't look purple on ebags.com?? :confused3 More like a darker blue? We shall see, I really could care less what color it is, it looks so functional!! Whoo HOOOOO!!:rotfl:

Ok so even though I love my Overland Donner I went ahead and bought the baggallini in pink, I used the code and it still worked.

I figure if I love the bag I can let my sister use the other bag since she doesn't have one, if not I'll give the baggallini to her. With the 10% off for registering it came to $19 and some change.

We would probably leave earlier but my husband doesnt get off work until 430 AM and I have a Sat college course that I dont want to miss. And getting a direct flight out of Wilmington to anywhere but Charlotte or Raleigh would be as likely as the traffic getting better here!! :)

BTW, my husband and I use the same login so dont be shocked if he shows up on here at some point, although, he doesnt do the post/reply thing. He just reads what everyone else says most of the time.:upsidedow

17 days til WDW!!!!!! :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

I love my vera bradley hipster. Just throw it across your chest, and go. The best part is if it gets dirty, throw it in the wash on delicate, and hang to dry.

I agree with Lele.

It's the perfect bag, perfect size, perfect length strap.

Is a backpack going to be too much to carry all day?

I have carried a smaller backpack & did fine....my hubby & I took turns....wasn't really a big deal. With that said......I have purchased my first Baggalini...so we shall see how that works, I hear it is great!:wizard:

I just found the Baggillini Messenger bag for $19.30! It was with a promo code on Bagsbuy.com. They have free shipping, no sales tax, and there was a $10.00 off code. Plus you get a discount for registering with them. I hope it's the right bag! I was excited to find such a great deal. :dance3:

Thanks again to everyone!

Thank you for posting this! I just ordered one myself. I have been looking for a bag for my DD13. She is going to Washington D.C. on a school trip and needed something to hold all of her belongings. Once again a DISer saves a life:goodvibes

How do you carry the Baggallini? I've seen one picture with the bag in front and another picture with the bag in back.

Thanks for this! I just ordered an Overland Donner off bagsbuy.com and with all discounts it cost me $40. Plus I earned 200 MYPOINTS :)

I used a Bagallini last year and wanted to try something new~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter